• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

FINALLY I am done...

movingsteel 79

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Cruising., i took a nice long cruise and ready to start my blast Monday. I started too early last year and peaked out early for what I was looking to accomplish. I have found a new love I'm gonna be using this blast and can't fuckin wait to get this rollin...tried this product in 2 different forms and love BOTH. However I wasn't ready for the fuckin horsepower the 100mg/ml shit hit me off with. Was also different timing and the aggression and power was fuckin badass..honestly a little bit too much aggression that could possibly get me acting a fool. I'm chill most of the time so I'm gonna try just a half ML next time so I'm not acting like a dickhead. Nothing new or special I'm sure ya'll have alot of experience with it but it's new to me and I love it.. Ready to knock this motherfuckin blast. I have some AI's/Ancillaries on hand but need to order more ASAP just to be safe and I wanna try some ISO at some point throughout blast.
def1c96a194346bb5aa025c4b8f39ef3.jpg

THIS ^^^^^^^^^^

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

What is it? Your half ml of what?

Looking forward to this blast

What will you be using?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Eat people's faces off?

The suspense is killing me

Im gonna guess hes gonna run MENT. Heard allot of good shit about it. 100mg/ml is very high. Estrogen sides are hardcore.

(Trestolone Acetate)

Cruising., i took a nice long cruise and ready to start my blast Monday. I started too early last year and peaked out early for what I was looking to accomplish. I have found a new love I'm gonna be using this blast and can't fuckin wait to get this rollin...tried this product in 2 different forms and love BOTH. However I wasn't ready for the fuckin horsepower the 100mg/ml shit hit me off with. Was also different timing and the aggression and power was fuckin badass..honestly a little bit too much aggression that could possibly get me acting a fool. I'm chill most of the time so I'm gonna try just a half ML next time so I'm not acting like a dickhead. Nothing new or special I'm sure ya'll have alot of experience with it but it's new to me and I love it.. Ready to knock this motherfuckin blast. I have some AI's/Ancillaries on hand but need to order more ASAP just to be safe and I wanna try some ISO at some point throughout blast.
def1c96a194346bb5aa025c4b8f39ef3.jpg

THIS ^^^^^^^^^^

Love that pic

Pain is your friend.

IML Gear Cream!
I'm about to pin straight fire, get me cut up as fuck its too strong for most people tho

Guy's...read the OP again...as i mentioned in OP., I'm sure many/all you dude's have used one or both versions of this compound many times. It's just NEW to ME... TNE and Test Base.. Test Base I used last blast was 50mg/ml in a water solution. Loved the quick onset., workout aggression., focus and strength in the gym..etc...so I ordered some GP TNE 100mg/ml for this blast... just cracked one of my vials open last Sat.to give it a try before I started my VERY MODERATE Blast this past Monday.(Rball and a couple other dudes know why my blast is on hold currently). At any rate the GP TNE 100mg/ml took a little longer to kick in than the 50mg/ml TBASE in water solution that I used before. I was just about done with my WO(bout 2.5-3hrs after 1ml TNE injection).,(100mg)., That's when the TNE really started kickin hard for me...fuck., I ended up starting my entire WO over with added weight...a few less reps but still maintained perfect form and felt way stronger than normal. I figured next time maybe a 1/2 ml TNE and better timing of inject would be enough. So AGAIN this TNE and T BASE is NEW TO ME. Sorry to disappoint you dude's. No fancy Ment...or whatever other "exotic" compounds everyone seems to chase around looking for. I don't need that shit and the side effects that come along with those fancy compounds. I'm a continuous lean bulker (was blessed with "decent" O.K. genetics in all humbleness) so my blasts are fairly moderate doses of pretty plain.,and simple compounds accompanied by a well tuned in diet and training regiment. I have never had plans of being a wannabe BB competitor. My AAS usuage started with LEGIT NEED FOR TRT., and my personal PED use for competitive sports. My body responds well to moderate doses of certain compounds. I found what compounds and doses worked best for me through trial and error.

Oral kick sometimes
Test En to start with., then switching to TProp(Possibly ISO this blast)
EQ and possibly NPP this blast
Mast P or En on the tail end.
Aromasin as needed
Nolva and Prami on hand.

NEW TO THIS BLAST WILL BE THE ADDITION OF GP TNE.

Just incase some.of you "PRO'S" haven't tried it yet maybe you should and see how you respond to it. Just sharing an experience.

Back