• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Wow

hannamuscles

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Alright so this probably has been said quite often, but WOW glucosamine is a lifesaver.

Started on T-bol and my joint pain was through the roof. Usually i have awful joint pain on shoulder days making lateral raises and even front delt exercises extremely hard..

But then i started taking glucosamine and man let me tell you, the joint pain is 99% gone.

its nice when ya find something that works huh, yea and it will work for some, and in others nothing,?? i dont know why but for me i can buy the best one with all 4 of the major ingrediants, and still nothing, but for others like you its a miracle lol. i still have to use deka, and thats how i know when its shit or just test in the bottle because i flair up, man i know what ya mean about joint paint, oh that just reminded me ill be 50 this yr hahaha.

glad it worked for ya sister. enjoy them pain free work outs.

Back