• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ts 400

Debaddist

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello my people.
Ive been pumpin for some year but got side tracked and im picking up again.
Ive been in the gym for near a year. But i got a trip in may to see family and wanna just look like a sculpture.
I got a couple vials of ts400 from a friend and my pct should come soon. Im pinning 2 cc a week. monday morning and thursday nights. The pip is killer but i a reading its normal for first times. Just man up i read.

what is ts400? is this some sort of testosterone @ 400mg/ml? if that is the case it will be very painful injection. 400mg/ml is really high concentration and will hurt even someone who has been injecting for years. you may want to try something around a 200mg concentration, should be 100% pain free. keep us updated, thank you for posting my friend.
Hello my people.
Ive been pumpin for some year but got side tracked and im picking up again.
Ive been in the gym for near a year. But i got a trip in may to see family and wanna just look like a sculpture.
I got a couple vials of ts400 from a friend and my pct should come soon. Im pinning 2 cc a week. monday morning and thursday nights. The pip is killer but i a reading its normal for first times. Just man up i read.

what is ts400? is this some sort of testosterone @ 400mg/ml? if that is the case it will be very painful injection. 400mg/ml is really high concentration and will hurt even someone who has been injecting for years. you may want to try something around a 200mg concentration, should be 100% pain free. keep us updated, thank you for posting my friend.

Listen to DQ and Welcome Aboard!

800mg/wk on your first go...no mention of ai...Do yourself a favor and read the stickies op. Don't be stupid.

Back