• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Americans, pussies?

bigtime916

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Dems keep saying this "travel ban" will make them mad at us. I keep hearing this from dems. This "travel ban" will make our enemies upset. Isis is going to be mad at us and act out against the US. When did they stop trying to hurt the US?? When did we become this pansy country where we fear others and let that dictate how we do things??

What is wrong with these people?

This travel ban was not thought through properly. Too many innocent people are being screwed up. It needs to be re-worked and refined, which I believe it will be. As far as Isis, they are crazy as hell, but they are calculated, so this travel ban I don't believe will push them into anything they were not planning to do already. What it is doing is agitating millions of otherwise innocent people and polarizing them against the US. Listen, I am all about protecting our borders and our citizens, I have no feelings one way or another about Trump, as I did Obama. But these loose cannon, knee jerk mandates Trump is laying down are foolish. Not saying he doesnt need to do something, but things need to be thought through.

I heard somebody say leftys think the use of Guantanamo is a radical Muslim recruiting tool . His response was ... we have mosques for that.

This travel ban was not thought through properly. Too many innocent people are being screwed up. It needs to be re-worked and refined, which I believe it will be. As far as Isis, they are crazy as hell, but they are calculated, so this travel ban I don't believe will push them into anything they were not planning to do already. What it is doing is agitating millions of otherwise innocent people and polarizing them against the US. Listen, I am all about protecting our borders and our citizens, I have no feelings one way or another about Trump, as I did Obama. But these loose cannon, knee jerk mandates Trump is laying down are foolish. Not saying he doesnt need to do something, but things need to be thought through.

First it's not a ban. One million people entered with 100 stopped. Is that really a issue?

A ban is when you lock something down completely. I see no issues with taking 90 days to look at how we do things. After all Obama agreed as these countries were on his list. It's not a religious ban either as two countries with the largest Muslim population aren't even in the list.

I agree that is not a "ban", I referred to it as such because everyone else is referring to it that way. I suppose my problem with it is how other countries are reacting....stranding some of our people on purpose. There was a way to do this. This is all my opinion. I typically refrain from commenting on religion or politics so I have no idea why I posted on this.

Dems keep saying this "travel ban" will make them mad at us. I keep hearing this from dems. This "travel ban" will make our enemies upset. Isis is going to be mad at us and act out against the US. When did they stop trying to hurt the US?? When did we become this pansy country where we fear others and let that dictate how we do things??

Actually the travel ban is loved by isis. Helps to radicalize more muslims to their cause. This is exactly the sort of reaction they are searching for Trump and that asshole Bannan are playing right into it.

And right now I'd call the republicans a bunch of pussies for not having the balls to stand up and do what's right.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actually the travel ban is loved by isis. Helps to radicalize more muslims to their cause. This is exactly the sort of reaction they are searching for Trump and that asshole Bannan are playing right into it.

And right now I'd call the republicans a bunch of pussies for not having the balls to stand up and do what's right.

So what's right then? Invite em all in right?

Huh! Here we go! Our laws might piss off Isis! Maybe we should allow jihad because if we don't it might make em mad!

Why are republicans being pursues? Details maybe? Maybe more then a drive by?

IML Gear Cream!
When we were at war with Japan, Germany and Italy during WWII we banned people from those countries.

Now that we are at war with Radical Islamic Terrorists everyone thinks extreme vetting of countries where this activity occurs is an horrible thing.

WTF!

LOL!

You mean that they did not want to kill us before???

This travel ban is nothing that the last 5 president haven't already done before it is just being used as something to bitch about.

I say we nuke the whole Middle East. Yes, innocent lives will be lost but better their innocent lives then ours. Enter the codes trump

It's a 120 day hold not a ban. Also, where was the outcry when Obama put immigration holds on some of the same countries ie iran, iraq, syria? Obama waa pro muslim and did it for safety reasons....trump does it and...he's a bigoted racist. Fucking sheep.

Other countries put bans on people entering from countries who are in active war. It's called security. Why can't we do it without all these fucking idiots coming out of their safe spaces to protest. Be an American or get the fuck out

Take it from a 50 year old, who grew up in the 70's and 80's. This country and world is so embarrasing and pussified, I cant turn on radio, TV, internet without wanting to punch some lame ass crtybaby libtard, PC, enemy loving anti-american right in their cock-suckers. What a lame ass country. I cant imagine what our older (than I) folks are thinking?? Probably "hurry up, let me die already"...

The last 8 years have been dancing for the global community. There's going to be hurt feelings and growing pains now that Trumps deciding not to dance and put America first. So far he's doing what he said he was going to do. Americans aren't pussies a lot are just soft.

Get Shredded!
Obama "the pussy" made america look like a bunch of weak assholes. i normally dont say things like this openly because i like to stay professional but this bothers me.

Problem is dems are repeating this nonsense.

lolz, so the recent bombing campaigns on isis targets doesnt piss isis off, its the travel ban that Obama put in place that Trump added additional restrictions too that upsets them. well I guess its good they arent allowed in anymore or they might do something

lolz, so the recent bombing campaigns on isis targets doesnt piss isis off, its the travel ban that Obama put in place that Trump added additional restrictions too that upsets them. well I guess its good they arent allowed in anymore or they might do something

That could be the best one I've heard. I'd rep ya but it won't let me lol

http://mobile.wnd.com/2015/09/isis-smuggler-we-will-use-refugee-crisis-to-infiltrate-west/#!
This is my fear. I can't speak for anyone else but if something's not done the same thing that happened to the Native Americans will happen here. Not in our time but our future generations time. This is no joke to them, they are willing to die for their interpretation of their religions teachings. Yes it sucks for innocent people but it is necessary for our children's and our countries survival.

Since when does the feelings of the enemy dictate our actions? Flawed logic.

Exactly bro! People need to realize we are at war! They want us DEAD! They have voiced how they move and organize and the refugee movement is a perfect cover! They will not stop EVER! They are willing to blow themselves up for their cause! America is not safe thanks to the last 8 years!

Lol. Just to show you I am not anti Trump I thought about this too.

Hahah maybe we don't need to nuke everyone but I think some well placed carpet bombs would wipe out our problem and minimize civilian loss.

He's how's it been.

Here's some money while you chant death to America.

Unreal

Hahah maybe we don't need to nuke everyone but I think some well placed carpet bombs would wipe out our problem and minimize civilian loss.

Thats not how you carpet bomb but I get your point lol.

Back