• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Gyno surgery thread

DemGainz

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, I'm getting my gyno surgery on feb-1st-2017 (cost 3400, I elected for local and not general anesthesia). I'm getting 95% gland removal.

The purpose of this log is to go over the weekly recovery progress. I plan on posting the day of surgery and every Wednesday after that for a month.

To to assist my recovery I'll be taking a trt dose of test E from pharmacom (it's legit, 200mg split at 100mg injections on a Monday Thursday inject has my test levels at nearly 1400), and I'll take 4mg a week of TB500, 25mg a day of mk677, and 12.5mg EOD of exemestane all from ironmag research.

I plan on taking the first 7 days completely off of training and then easing into it after that.

Enjoy the ride.

Interesting

Sent from my jewPhone using TrannyTalk Pro

Awesome I will be having this done this year so looking foreward to seeing how it goes and the results.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Hey all. I just got out of surgery. Pretty f*cked up on the Xanax. I elected its local anesthesia and not general and saved myself about 2 grand. Let me give you a little update.

I would post post some before and after pics but I have some pretty recognizable tattoos. I'll explain it as best I can. My left titty had a large sausage shaped titty underneath my nip that stretched across the chest. It was unrecognizable when I'm a fat sack of shit like I am now. When I lean out (heading to St Thomas soon and want to get shredded) it looks awful. My right nip had a small ball of mass that's very unrecognizable. I got both glands 95% removed. He said it might come back if I abuse testosterone or smoke a lot of pot.

The surgery took about 2 hours total. The nurse was hot AF and the doctor made me feel very comfortable. I received a shit load of sub Q injections to numb the area. I felt very little pain and mostly just pulling and tugging. I asked to see the mass he removed and I nearly puked. It looked like the largest bloody tampon of all time. I'm still messed up on the Xanax and they made me take a Percocet before I left. I don't expect to feel any pain for a few hours. Oh, I'm not suppose to shower for 2 days because of the wrap they have on me.

He he said I can start with light cardio and "toning" work in a few days. He said I can't lift anymore than 10lbs for 6 weeks (fuck that) or I can get a hematoma and they have to drain it.

Again i have tb500 and mk677 plus my trt to speed recovery.

The incesion looked very very small so I'm happy with that.

Any my questions feel free to ask.

Hey all. I just got out of surgery. Pretty f*cked up on the Xanax. I elected its local anesthesia and not general and saved myself about 2 grand. Let me give you a little update.

I would post post some before and after pics but I have some pretty recognizable tattoos. I'll explain it as best I can. My left titty had a large sausage shaped titty underneath my nip that stretched across the chest. It was unrecognizable when I'm a fat sack of shit like I am now. When I lean out (heading to St Thomas soon and want to get shredded) it looks awful. My right nip had a small ball of mass that's very unrecognizable. I got both glands 95% removed. He said it might come back if I abuse testosterone or smoke a lot of pot.

The surgery took about 2 hours total. The nurse was hot AF and the doctor made me feel very comfortable. I received a shit load of sub Q injections to numb the area. I felt very little pain and mostly just pulling and tugging. I asked to see the mass he removed and I nearly puked. It looked like the largest bloody tampon of all time. I'm still messed up on the Xanax and they made me take a Percocet before I left. I don't expect to feel any pain for a few hours. Oh, I'm not suppose to shower for 2 days because of the wrap they have on me.

He he said I can start with light cardio and "toning" work in a few days. He said I can't lift anymore than 10lbs for 6 weeks (fuck that) or I can get a hematoma and they have to drain it.

Again i have tb500 and mk677 plus my trt to speed recovery.

The incesion looked very very small so I'm happy with that.

Any my questions feel free to ask.
Glad everything went well speedy recovery my man

GrAnabolic.is
GrAnabolic@gmail.com

Subbed for before and afters :)

IML Gear Cream!
damn dude thats all they doped you up with, i'd have to get knocked out cold
cause i eat bars and pain pills daily. def dont lift. let it heal

Pain pills wore off. Pain really isn't bad. Chest is sore like I had an epic lift and my chest muscles keep spasming. Of course my nipples burn from the stitches but all in all not bad at all.

Awesome can't wait to get mine done.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Wednesday update.

It's been 8 days since surgery. I got my stitches out yesterday and he said everything was healing quickly. He put some tape over the nipples and said to see him again in 6 weeks. The pain is very manageable for everything except overhead movements and bouncing around like running or jumping rope. He said that it's possible for a hematoma to develope and if it does he will aspirate the area.

I'm staying steady with test E 200mg per week, mk677 12.5mg ED, 12.5mg of Exemestane EOD, and 5mg of tb500 per week.

I'm extremely satisfied with the results. I can tell there's a little swelling but even with the swelling it's visibly more Normal looking than with the gyno.

Wednesday update.

Yes, on Friday.

I cant ant tell if there is more inflammation on my nipples or if the gyno is coming back on the peice he left in. I've been running and lifting hard so its hard to tell. Just went to labcorp and got my blood drawn to test serum estradiol. Should have the results Tuesday.

The nipples are larger but no hard ball behind the nipple like when I had full blown gyno.

Not much to report.

Its ts healing nicely and I got my labs. My estrogen was 20, and test was a hair under 1400, I'm on 200mg of pharmacom test E per week and ironmag labs exemestane .5mg EOD.

Back