• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

snaff prepares for 4/28+summer

snaff05

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
as life starts to settle down, and I am finally comfortable in the new city (which I'm bitter sweet about) im super busy but it's time to try and do the show I did 2 years and and wanted first call out and got 6th lol. The show is at the end of April so I have 14 weeks . like I said I am super busy so I probably won't be able to be very in depth. I will post up macros, maybe a meal here and there and pictures. Please leave me any tips, questions, concerns, criticism etc. Don't be a dick just to be a dick but constructive criticism is greatly appreciated. if I can get my short add torso to tighten up I may try and make classic physique until then body building it is.

31 years old
65.5 inches tall
188 pounds AM

I'm 5 days into the current cycle. Which will consist of sustanon 800-1200 3 week anadrol kickstart 100-125ed starting with 600-800npp then finishing with tren possibly thinking about throwing in a couple weeks of trest in between the npp and tren(if I can inquire in time) around week 6 will throw in mast around 500ish will finish with winny starting at 100ed and the last week some halo. I have been taking mk at leas 5 times a week for nearly 3 months. I'm also taking all the support supps, and letro and prami. it's part my bed time now. updates coming

between work, training and life I am fucking beyond busy to say the least. I kinda had a terribly stomach today so I got off early and caught/catching up on rest for the first time in 3 weeks. with that being said training is going pretty well.

I have been on a 5 day split and on my off day been going in and stretching and posing if that's available. as far as diet goes I am staying around 5-600c 300p and a minimum of 100f nothing super strict . although getting my calories has been getting harder and harder to hit. orals seem to crush my appetite just as bad if not worse than tren. joints feel ok and the pounds are slowly starting to come on. pictures still need to be taken. I will do that tomorrow After back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

did a back workout got a total of 24 working sets in with a total of 6 different movements. getting back into deadlifts felt good. 405 was super easy and was pulled 8 times but holy shit is my back fucked up today!!! so j could t manage to really get any pics. in gonna have to wait for my room mate or my gf to actually take some decent pics....
72a446c6e8871a17160f18fc3607f268.jpg
d5e40e02299eeccb37ad97b042495e22.jpg

damn 405 for reps is strong. are those off the floor or on the rack ?

damn 405 for reps is strong. are those off the floor or on the rack ?

that's off the floor. I'm short enough to where off the floor is like off the rack for normal people

I don't know if I got food poisoning or what but Saturday night after the gym I went out for a cheat meal (a Reuben and pretzel bread sticks) well I ended up battling not throwing up all night and finally in the morning gave in and threw up and finally felt better but was wrecked all Sunday so I had an unexpected day off from the gym but after a 14 hour work day I managed to some posterior leg work, abs and vacuums followed by a good stretch session.

IML Gear Cream!
yesterday I managed to completely destroy my chest and simply walking down the stairs hurts because of the jiggle that my boobs make.... so I notice some water and the loss of a few lines here and there but I'm up to 191 which is another 2 pounds so I'm happy about that... on top of that my chest which is a weak point of mine is making some good growth!

here's a pic I took at work this morning!

Great build Snaff, looking jacked...

damn snaff, making a comeback! how you been feeling now you have been back? rebound happened quickly. i havent seen this thread. what are you taking?

damn snaff, making a comeback! how you been feeling now you have been back? rebound happened quickly. i havent seen this thread. what are you taking?

well you know me good enough by now and can guess that I'm on only DQ products currently just switched over from the cyp to the test blend which I am loving. it's my first run with a blend and I seem to be responding well also running some npp and a total a little adrol(a total of 3 weeks worth) gonna switch to some t-Bol 3 weeks after the adrol clears and switch to some tren halfway through if I can get my hands on some trest. ( which will be the only non DQ product I will run if I can get it in a timely manner)

I hate how 19-nor's give me so much digestion/stomach issues. I just upped my dose a little bit and anytime my dose changes whether it be up or down it always brings on sides for around a week or until my body gets used to that dose.

had a good back workout this evening. got a total 38 sets but that's including throwing traps in there so I could have probably had more volume for the lower lat area but I'm already getting sore, so I think that's a good thing. I did 4-6 sets of each movement and kept a rep range of 8-20(changing rep goals through out) movements were;
supinated lat pulldown
close grip pulldown
neutral grip pull down
Kai rows
behind the back Smith shrugs
tbar row
BB shrug

i lost my phone last monday and apparently my insurance didn't want cover it so instead of a 250 co-pay i had to drop nearly 800 on a new phone. trying to juggle 13 hour days is a super pain and if i get any more busy i may not even get to compete this april. either way still training and doing everything i can to get to where i need to be. I mean I can't really be that mad yeah I want to compete but being busy like this is really nice. So I'm guessing this is just going to be an every other day update page instead of a log I guess
aabb00f0e9b56e10252f28a6a29cd9a4.jpg
4549094fc38d6243f0aba4ee06413b25.jpg

Get Shredded!
Looking ripped snaff... Brother I feel ya on them 13hour days. I'm about to wrap one up right now ... Just to start again in a few hours

Sent from my C6743 using Tapatalk

Snaff always kills it.

Hopefully this run you get that electrolyte issue worked out boss

Snaff always kills it.

Hopefully this run you get that electrolyte issue worked out boss

it was actually a mineral deficiency problem so I listened to s2h and throw in some chelated multi mineral. seems to help quite a bit. There were some nights in the past ,where my legs would cramp all night after doing a good leg day. I noticed that I don't cramp near as much now that I'm supplementing with a quality multi mineral. So hopefully I can stay healthy and keep training. I really really want redemption for this April show but for the first time in life I'm trying to be responsible so some days training gets pushed to the wayside for work. we will see what happens.

this guy is on steroids.

hey, and ALL of them are DQ my friend! i do need some proviron tho, expect an email above it mid next week this is my first run with a sister/test blend and OMG i'm lovin it!been on the bland for almost 4 weeks so I will be getting some blood work done for you guys again. my libido is crazy. I was contemplating trying to fuck a hole into the drywall at my job yesterday, it's that bad!

hey, and ALL of them are DQ my friend! i do need some proviron tho, expect an email above it mid next week this is my first run with a sister/test blend and OMG i'm lovin it!been on the bland for almost 4 weeks so I will be getting some blood work done for you guys again. my libido is crazy. I was contemplating trying to fuck a hole into the drywall at my job yesterday, it's that bad!

That drywall is sexy as fuck I agree

haha drywall is a hard thing to resist at times.

Back