• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

Naps Gear Review

jk2714

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Tonight I wanted to give my account of my experience with naps as a woman. I have ordered from naps once for myself and once for a friend. Both times, my experience was amazing. My order took a bit longer then my friends (whom I ordered for) but still arrived within 21 days. His arrived in a week. Every part of the experience was amazing. The customer service was top notch and the products always did what they said. I was able to achieve the results I was hoping for. I even did a vlog for naps from a woman's perspective to document my progress with their Geneza Anavar product. Unfortunately women do not want to openly discuss the use of steroids. I am eagerly awaiting my next order and to start my cycle again. Unfortunately I had too many items come through customs in a short amount of time and was flagged as they confiscated my last part of my order. Thankfully Naps was amazing and reshipped the order with no additional costs to another address, and it arrived quick with no issues. They also run amazing sales. I always order with bitcoins which means I was able to receive an additional 20% off my order. Using bitcoins was a seamless process. I have been so impressed with naps all around so much so that when others from the gym suggest other companies I automatically say no and tell them about naps.

After reading that long ass review I need a nap

Tonight I wanted to give my account of my experience with naps as a woman. I have ordered from naps once for myself and once for a friend. Both times, my experience was amazing. My order took a bit longer then my friends (whom I ordered for) but still arrived within 21 days. His arrived in a week. Every part of the experience was amazing. The customer service was top notch and the products always did what they said. I was able to achieve the results I was hoping for. I even did a vlog for naps from a woman's perspective to document my progress with their Geneza Anavar product. Unfortunately women do not want to openly discuss the use of steroids. I am eagerly awaiting my next order and to start my cycle again. Unfortunately I had too many items come through customs in a short amount of time and was flagged as they confiscated my last part of my order. Thankfully Naps was amazing and reshipped the order with no additional costs to another address, and it arrived quick with no issues. They also run amazing sales. I always order with bitcoins which means I was able to receive an additional 20% off my order. Using bitcoins was a seamless process. I have been so impressed with naps all around so much so that when others from the gym suggest other companies I automatically say no and tell them about naps.

I agree this sounds and reads as very suspicious.

Perhaps the rumors about naps are correct.

Just checked my pack. Hasn't moved since Dec 15th. Naps customer service refuses to respond or assist. I'm just grateful I'm out only ~$100. Some have lost much more to Naps recently.

Sad.

Just out of curiosity have you contacted the rep on this board he may be able to help. PM me your order number I will take care of it for you.

Just checked my pack. Hasn't moved since Dec 15th. Naps customer service refuses to respond or assist. I'm just grateful I'm out only ~$100. Some have lost much more to Naps recently.

Sad.

IML Gear Cream!
Just out of curiosity have you contacted the rep on this board he may be able to help. PM me your order number I will take care of it for you.

Yes MrBack I did PM you. You told me to wait longer and accused me of being impatient and threw lots of shade. I then gave you some customer service tips. Remember me now?

I found your old PM please check your email that is on file with us.

Yes MrBack I did PM you. You told me to wait longer and accused me of being impatient and threw lots of shade. I then gave you some customer service tips. Remember me now?

Credit where credit is due. I've been contacted by Naps and they've advised a 're-ship' will take place. I'll keep ASF apprised.

I hope I can heap praise at some point. Cautiously optimistic.

This is exactly what I mean I need to work within our policies and am more than willing to help your order met the criteria set forth by management. I have no problem helping you guys at all just contact me I will most certainly help when I can I will be sure you get what is owed to you.

Credit where credit is due. I've been contacted by Naps and they've advised a 're-ship' will take place. I'll keep ASF apprised.

I hope I can heap praise at some point. Cautiously optimistic.

According to customer service a store credit was issued. I've attempted to order some gear, but I was outside the typical ordering procedures due to my using a 'store credit'. I'll keep y'all updated.

Fingers crossed.

MrBack: I assure I'll always offer adulation where it's due.

I will follow through on this for you to be sure it goes smooth.

According to customer service a store credit was issued. I've attempted to order some gear, but I was outside the typical ordering procedures due to my using a 'store credit'. I'll keep y'all updated.

Fingers crossed.

MrBack: I assure I'll always offer adulation where it's due.

I put a order in on jan 6th and shipped out Jan14.. it's been stuck for about 3 weeks in transit I'm wondering if the Chinese new year has anything to do with it and should I be expectingreat my package

- - - Updated - - -

Through naps

I placed an order through naps on Jan 6 and shipped Jan 14 it's been stuck in transit for 3 weeks now I'm wondering if the Chinese new year had something to do with it and if I should be expecting my package

I placed an order through naps on Jan 6 and shipped Jan 14 it's been stuck in transit for 3 weeks now I'm wondering if the Chinese new year had something to do with it and if I should be expecting my package
What tracking website are you using?

I placed an order using the 'store credit' I had from the earlier failed order. Still in processing. Hoping it ships soon, but I'm sure there is a lunar new year backlog to work through. Fingers and toes crossed.

I'm settled up. TD here....finally. Thanks to Mr. Back for his advice.

I am glad to hear you received your products I have no reason to lie to you guys my job is to help you guys and I will do that every time within our means of course but I certainly will. Thank you for being patient and we appreciate your business.

I'm settled up. TD here....finally. Thanks to Mr. Back for his advice.

Hey guys I just now signed up, and I also just recently putt an order in with Naps Gear. I didn't order any hgh but I'm misty likely going to on the next order. I was looking at the gray, blue, yellow, and black tabs. Any suggestions? How's the quality. Anyone that isn't a paid responder please, lol

Back