• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New Year ~ NEW (VERY RARE) PRODUCT~ Euro-Pharmacies~ (COMING JAN. 2017) ! ! !

jozifp103

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
1z6455s.jpg

EURO-PHARMACIES WANTS TO KICK OFF THE NEW YEAR BY INTRODUCING AN ALL NEW AND EXTREMELY RARE PRODUCT. MOST OF YOU HAVE PROBABLY HEARD IF IT BUT NEVER GOT TO TRY IT....SOME OF YOU MAY HAVE NEVER HEARD OF IT BEFORE...

...BUT YOU CAN GUARANTEE ONE THING....IF EURO-PHARMACIES PRODUCES IT, IT'S GOING TO BE AUTHENTIC AND TOP QUALITY.

STAY TUNED FOR THE BIG ANNOUNCEMENT AFTER THE NEW YEAR :)

de69he.jpg

Damn I am excited!!! I better be in to trial out the first batch!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want to test it lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

I won't ask questions I'll just absorb it

Hmmmm i wonder what it is??? .... oh . i know.... ok are you ready for this..........

Vaccine!

Sent from The Iron Pile

it is awesome

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

sorry it is tremendously awesome.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Is this what everyone says gives u crazy aggression

Sent from my 5017B using Tapatalk

It's not very often, but there is times that I like bottles over titties.....it's usually just right after I bust a nut....it's a short time frame, buts it's there...lol
Honestly man, bottles have always been loyal to me, titties never gave me commitment and dedication like the bottles have...I will use and abuse titties for what they are...Bottles on the other hand have my full pledge devotion! Titties cause issues and are attached to drama, bottles are fully of nothing but support! :)

Honestly man, bottles have always been loyal to me, titties never gave me commitment and dedication like the bottles have...I will use and abuse titties for what they are...Bottles on the other hand have my full pledge devotion! Titties cause issues and are attached to drama, bottles are fully of nothing but support! :)
Excellent point bro!

Did i call it or what?

I was just talking to a friend about it...

Back