• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

MONSTER labs and ADVANCED labs legit??

0828djj

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
was given some monster labs (the blue and yellow sticker on vial) test and tren..and some advanced labs test and tren and liquid oral anadrol...from a friend...anyone try these sources before and if so how was their gear..ive heard some not so good things but i would like an answer from someone who actually used these labs..thanks

Advanced went scammer. I would not pin his stuff

Monster labs is on this board you can see bloods advanced labs was a crackhead but had good gear before he scammed everyone so just depends on how old it is , the older the better

I have some left over from Advanced in his first sale. Good stuff, not sure about the last stuff he put out though.

I use monsters aromasin, labs showed it's working

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I've got a bunch of Test E I got from advanced that is G2G. But I also have some aromasin from him that is bunk. So really only one way to find out

was just wondering because the advanced labs stuff is the newer stuff
so is the monster stuff(both recently.made) guess il just mix both and try it..its a crapshoot...

Monster ace is good shit. I've run several vials with great and daily changes. Hugh is a strait shooter.

IML Gear Cream!
shit..i got 2 vials of muscle factory test cyp too..how is their stuff???

Dang bro , who gave you all this stuff?..

MFL is good , Monster is good , idk about Advanced tho...

a buddy..sucks cuz i have the most of advanced which seems to be the one lab in question im trying to upload a pic of it all but its not working..i have to mix all 3 labs to get a decent 10 week cycle of gram week of test and 6 to 8 weeks of tren at 500mgms week..by the way im an experienced user...just not with these labs..thanks for the reply guys appreciate it..

the last time i did tren enth i went from 232ish to 252lbs in 8 weeks..blew my mind..but that was legit underground tren so...that source is gone now

Iv been using DQ so far so good, looks top notch to. Monster Iv seen good things about but not personal experience. Advanced older gear was good I still have a few bottles of his test

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I got some advance test and mast and a shitload of pct about a month before he went scammer.

The pins left the worst pip in my life to a point I could barely walk which lasted for days to a week. I didn't get blood work but after all that pain and the fact that he started scamming ppl I wouldn't ever pin his stuff ever again!

I still can fuckkng hear "shit is fire" in my nightmares. Lol

I got a boat load of shit if anyone wants advanced freebies. And the guys address too....

There's plenty of reviews on Monster. I've only heard bad things from Advanced

Man I miss the Advanced rant days .
Those rants will go down in ASF history as an example of the best way to run a business and how to treat customers.,personal attacks against customers is encouraged by Advanced

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
was just wondering because the advanced labs stuff is the newer stuff
so is the monster stuff(both recently.made) guess il just mix both and try it..its a crapshoot...

newer advanced that is from after about March of earlier this year is garbage . so i would toss that in the can
otherwise you will be risking an infection

Just hopped on the Monster train so far. I've only run two pins, but they've been clean with NO Pip and I'm a new user.

Just hopped on the Monster train so far. I've only run two pins, but they've been clean with NO Pip and I'm a new user.
Nice. Let us know how it goes bro. Stop by our subforum with some updates if you could.

newer advanced that is from after about March of earlier this year is garbage . so i would toss that in the can
otherwise you will be risking an infection
I have a lot of his stuff from old to new batches. Granted he is a whack job, and scammed a few people. But all his gear is good and clean. Never got an infection, or even pip.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

there are actually tree monsterlabs around first is green monsterlab second one is monster labs and third is monsterlab i have tried the two last ones they both works[/QUOTE

Someone neg this guy!!!!

I have a lot of his stuff from old to new batches. Granted he is a whack job, and scammed a few people. But all his gear is good and clean. Never got an infection, or even pip.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
Yeah same here man, it's been treating me well.

there are actually tree monsterlabs around first is green monsterlab second one is monster labs and third is monsterlab i have tried the two last ones they both works

There is only one MonsterLabs as far as i know.

Www.mymonsterlabs.com
Pm me info on the 'other two'

Back