• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Is 500mg tren a possible in 1 cc?

I say why would you want it that high

My buddy says he has it. Why not pin less for more. I just don't think it's possible. Just trying to get confirmation. Shit if I could pin 500 cc in one shot who wouldn't donit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry. 500mg in one ml

I wouldn't pin something that potent FUCK THAT.

Seems to good to be teue

IML Gear Cream!
Too good to be true no way. Higher mg per ml is not good I would always prefer 100mg per ml with ace and 200mg per ml enanthate. When you the concentration gets high WAY more chance for PIP. I am assuming that this is enanthate version of tren not acetetate.

I would advise strongly against this.

That's what I said. I wanted to prove his ass wrong that shits not possible. Especially for acetate. Shit is dark as fuck though. Looks like some iced tea x 10

It would crash constantly and would bite like hell. No point.

The pain to benefit would be a no go

not possible. no way it will hold at that strength. and even if it could, which it cant. imagine what it would do to your lungs when you shot it

I'm sure you could find a way to make it work but you wouldn't want to.. The amount of pain you would be in after each pin wouldn't be worth it. So no I don't think anyone would actually make this.

That's what I said. I wanted to prove his ass wrong that shits not possible. Especially for acetate. Shit is dark as fuck though. Looks like some iced tea x 10

Not a good sign.

Either it has been overheated or shitty raws.

Get Shredded!
Tell your boy he's right and you just bought some at 1gram/ml shits fire lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

That concentration would be very painful.... if you are going to try it Do it right and pin with 18 gauge to get the full effect

Dbol breakfast of champions

Test Prop 200mg/ml in EO was rather painful experience. 0.3ml solo pin resulted in an abscess. Was fine when diluted with some other gears though, but still painful shots.

If you want your whatever you inject to fall the fuck off, I'm sure someone could make it hold possibly.

500mg ml tren base would be even Firerer....

Yeah I'm staying away from that

Test Prop 200mg/ml in EO was rather painful experience. 0.3ml solo pin resulted in an abscess. Was fine when diluted with some other gears though, but still painful shots.
.3ml 500mg/ml testE subs turned my 6 pack to a muffin top for 3 weeks and left a knot that took almost 3 months to go away.

You can make shit at outrageously high concentrations, but pinning it is something else entirely.

Back