• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Official PSL team representative/sponsored athlete

ProjectSwole

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I would like to announce to the community that I am now officially a PSL team representative as well as a Sponsored athlete! This honestly means the world to me and I'm so proud to be part of such an amazing hard working team.

I will be working closely with customers like every other representative on the team so if you have any questions or concerns pertaining to products and orders please feel free to message me...

I promise to bring to the community, A very honest detailed log, full of bloodwork, chem clarity tests (checking the potency and if there's any contamination), Progress photos, will go more into my background and just a general view into my daily life of living a bodybuilder lifestyle, Please feel free for you guys to be able to come to me for any training/AAS advice or anything to do with nutrition as I am a Qualified sports Nutritionist and am also studying level 3 and 4 in Personal training.

I would like to personally thank Vision and the rest of the team, I feel very privileged to be part of such a close company who seem to look after each other, they have the best customer service and always push each other to become the best that they can be, now being part of PSL I truly believe that I have everything I need to become the absolute best I can be within this lifestyle.

Please don't hesitate to PM me if you have any questions regarding PSL orders, discounts, products etc and I will go out of my way to deliver the best service for you.

I will soon be starting my log, so any questions feel free to post in there, would be great to have the brotherhood subbed, so we can share knowledge, experiences and push eachother closer to each of our goals.

Many Thanks
PS

Last edited by a moderator:
Knew that would come eventually man congrats!

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Congrats my man! This is the best source around! Got a good team behind you here. I'm happy for you and wish you the best brother!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congratulations and welcome to the team!

Congrats my man! This is the best source around! Got a good team behind you here. I'm happy for you and wish you the best brother!

Cheers Brother, one of the only sources that I would personally work with am so grateful for the opportunity

- - - Updated - - -

Congratulations and welcome to the team!

Thanks Shadow means a lot!

I'll tell you what, this kid is bright and I see a great future for him, he reminds me a lot of TheShadow, great attitude and humble personality..

Congrats brotha

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Psl has some rad athletes and reps

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

wow thank you all for the kind words, being part of a team will be at the back of my head to give me that extra drive with every rep I do. Bring on 2017!

wow thank you all for the kind words, being part of a team will be at the back of my head to give me that extra drive with every rep I do. Bring on 2017!

Bro you still have 2016 lol!

Bro you still have 2016 lol!

lol, that is true I'm currently cruising into 2017 at the moment, getting bloodwork, donating blood and just setting myself up to kick 2017 off with a bang! Dont get me wrong though i'm still putting in the work in the gym and the kitchen that never ends!

Hell yea!! Chicken TACOS

Hell yea!! Chicken TACOS

unfortunately no chicken tacos LOL, chicken, brown rice and Veg! although i just demolished my weekly cheat meal, Pizza spicy chicken strips and some choc!

lol, that is true I'm currently cruising into 2017 at the moment, getting bloodwork, donating blood and just setting myself up to kick 2017 off with a bang! Dont get me wrong though i'm still putting in the work in the gym and the kitchen that never ends!
Clue us in... what's the new years blast going to look like?

Nothing's set in stone yet, but I'm considering a nice traditional mass cycle with test, Deca dbol

Throw some Eurotropin in there?

It's definitely tempting, going to try hold out on the Eurotropin because I no once I start, I'll probably be running it along Test year round.. Something To look forward to adding in the future

Get Shredded!
Congratulations brother! Look forward to your log.

Congrats OP.

I've had nothing but positive experiences with PSL. Had 1 hiccup a while back.. And they bent over backwards to help quickly resolve the matter.. Good luck with all of your endeavors..

And may all of your competitions and shows, be winning ones!

I wanted to first congratulate and also welcome you projectswole to the psl family . My apologies for the late response. Looking forward to working with you. If ever you need anything, please don't hesitate . Me casa es su casa!

Congrats OP.

I've had nothing but positive experiences with PSL. Had 1 hiccup a while back.. And they bent over backwards to help quickly resolve the matter.. Good luck with all of your endeavors..

And may all of your competitions and shows, be winning ones!

Thankyou BadGas, good to hear about your positive experiences, please feel free to pm me regarding any future orders or queries

- - - Updated - - -

Nice work... congrats

Thanks brother

I wanted to first congratulate and also welcome you projectswole to the psl family . My apologies for the late response. Looking forward to working with you. If ever you need anything, please don't hesitate . Me casa es su casa!

Thankyou Mace, you guys have really welcomed me and made me feel like part of the family. Looking forward to what the future holds.

- - - Updated - - -

Congrats Bro RBRB

Cheers RBRB!

That is great, good for you and PSL... :clapping:

Congrats Brother, another quality addition to the PSL family.

Back