• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Happy Friday bitches!

bigtime916

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Tren is kickin 2 weeks in and Im up 8lbs, best run yet. Christmas is coming, snow on the mountains, the ski resort is open. Good times! Enjoy your day!

TGIFF! Ramped up my test dose beginning of the week and started on 30mg/day of dbol. Already up 4lbs and ready to crush some arms tonight. Nandrolone blend and slin beginning in a few weeks.

TGIFF! Ramped up my test dose beginning of the week and started on 30mg/day of dbol. Already up 4lbs and ready to crush some arms tonight. Nandrolone blend and slin beginning in a few weeks.

Good shit brother! Go kill that shit! Heres some motivation

Glad I watched that . Especially the part where he says " so what if they're childhood friends " . I'm dealing with that now . People don't understand , I want to be bigger ... better, everyday . No time for breaks . They don't get why I distance myself . They never will.

I'm sitting here drinking coffee while taking a shit before I go see my probation officer. It's gunna be a good day

Tren is kickin 2 weeks in and Im up 8lbs, best run yet. Christmas is coming, snow on the mountains, the ski resort is open. Good times! Enjoy your day!

What tren you running and dosage?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can make everyday a great day... Its a choice gentlemen. It doesnt happen by happenstance

For me it starts with making the right choices the day before, or NIGHT before. If you know what I mean. Set yourself up for success.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back