• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Chanel... Rich Piana's new girl

REHH

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What u think?
I just saw her for the first time on a YouTube video titled Chanel running shit. I was impressed. Sexy and hot is no surprise but she was also well spoken, seemingly smart and sincere. Also good on camera and at editing. Seems like rich found a good one, or maybe a gold-digger who has professional acting skills.....lol

Wtf! How you gonna start a thread like this with no pics. Thread fail!

Thought they broke up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Why I know this I don't know but he broke up w her a while and married the ice land girl Sarah,and now they are back together living in Florida.

monster 10

Why I know this I don't know but he broke up w her a while and married the ice land girl Sarah,and now they are back together living in Florida.

monster 10
how long ago was this? cause I say him a few months ago on the 405 freeway near venice california, he was driving a bently with cali plates the said RPIANA

how long ago was this? cause I say him a few months ago on the 405 freeway near venice california, he was driving a bently with cali plates the said RPIANA
A month ago,t hey live in St Petersburg FL.....
Which is also where his 5%nutrion company is,a T least a major distribution hub.
monster 10

A month ago,t hey live in St Petersburg FL.....
Which is also where his 5%nutrion company is,a T least a major distribution hub.
monster 10
he can probably live like a king there, dont blame him

That's her in the picture !!! She's actually pretty hot !!!
And I was also surprised on how well she composed herself !!!
Whats up with Rich and blondes ??? I'm a brunette type of dude . But brunettes are just crazy ass bitches , so maybe that's why he does it !!!

That's her in the picture !!! She's actually pretty hot !!!
And I was also surprised on how well she composed herself !!!
Whats up with Rich and blondes ??? I'm a brunette type of dude . But brunettes are just crazy ass bitches , so maybe that's why he does it !!!
Yup that's her his new youtube has her in it and the Bently think they moved state too.
is this her ?

Back