• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

AE/Anabolic Energy

I never used the Var but I'll prob use my contest winnings to get some. I've used plenty of thier gear and I can buy with complete confidence now. Never had any shipping issues and the codes checked out online. I'll either get the Var or maybe one of the new Star mixes.

It worked great for me, but I'm more of a dbol or halo kinda guy lol. I haven't been disappointed with any of their products yet honestly.

It worked great for me, but I'm more of a dbol or halo kinda guy lol. I haven't been disappointed with any of their products yet honestly.
I love dbol and halo. I love var as well. But it's third or fourth on my list of orals

The only oral I'm really not a fan of (that I've used) is anadrol. I just felt like the sides outweighed the benefits sadly. And I really wanted to love drol, but it doesn't love me. Their Balkan Var treated me well though, as did the Radjay tren ace.

Does it not give you crazy heart burn? That stuff messes me up man and makes me feel kinda "toxic". Dbol I get about the same strength from, it's easier on my stomach/appetite, and it just produces a feel good effect.

Does it not give you crazy heart burn? That stuff messes me up man and makes me feel kinda "toxic". Dbol I get about the same strength from, it's easier on my stomach/appetite, and it just produces a feel good effect.
Dbol and drol give me heartburn and hiccups that last for 30-45 minutes. But I take Nexium now and eat before I pop them. No more heart burns. Nexium works wonders. Nexium is OTC now.

IML Gear Cream!
I take generic Zantac called ranitidine and it works pretty well. Drol still kicks my ass somehow though.

Yeah bro. I tried Xanax tums none of that shit worked. Nexium knocked it right out. I had to go to the ER to get rid of the hiccups lol. After that I used nexium and no issues.

Back