• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First order dropped

RyanHill

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Looking forward to some goodies I couldn't get from a domestic source

What was it you couldn't get? Btw naps is one of my favorites

I got some Clen and t3 for my wife and some arimidex, proviron and tren. It's hard to find Clen and t3 that aren't liquid domestic. Most of the research t3 and Clen is a joke

I got some Clen and t3 for my wife and some arimidex, proviron and tren. It's hard to find Clen and t3 that aren't liquid domestic. Most of the research t3 and Clen is a joke

Good point, I get those from naps also.

I just ordered some Dragon Pharma test; I usually use GP, but they were sold out :(

Anyone have experience with Dragon? They're lab tested, so I figured they'd be good to go...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dragon Pharma

I have used some of their Sust 300 and Tri-tren. It was really good gear, I was very surprised. At the time I hadn't heard anything about them nor could I find any reviews. You will not be disappointed.

Ordered and Paid over a week ago. Funds are picked up. I paid for express shipping because I needed a few things in a timely fashion. Nothing sent yet. Tried contacting customer service twice. No help

I just ordered some Dragon Pharma test; I usually use GP, but they were sold out :(

Anyone have experience with Dragon? They're lab tested, so I figured they'd be good to go...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dragon is good

IML Gear Cream!
Ordered and Paid over a week ago. Funds are picked up. I paid for express shipping because I needed a few things in a timely fashion. Nothing sent yet. Tried contacting customer service twice. No help

you will get it,,, PM mr black he is the rep on here

I tried PMing him. No help yet and emailed them from their website

Please Check your PM and do exactly as I requested and I will get it resolved as quickly as possible for you.

I checked my Pm. The link is broken that was sent. I have filled out multiple tickets and am using you as a last resort. I PMed you again. Can you please help? Thanks.

After reading other threads about other people packs I will shit up and wait because in reality it hasn't been long enough to complain. It will get here. I guess I have been spoiled by ordering domestic and have forgotten about what it's like to wait...Sorry

I've always had very fast response after contacting them. Just received my pack today.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

I sent another ticket for help and did a live chat today. Hopefully that helps

I am doing the best I can to help you trust me it will be resolved soon I just have to follow protocol just as every other job but rest assured I am on it for you.

I sent another ticket for help and did a live chat today. Hopefully that helps

It's been well over 2 weeks and I paid for Express Shipping and it hasn't even shipped yet. Their rep on here is responsive but their website people are no help.

Its shipped. At least I was told it was shipped. I have no doubt I will get my stuff it aggrevates me that it has been almost 3 weeks and just shipped and I paid extra for Express Shipping. There is nothing EXPRESS about it.

Its shipped. At least I was told it was shipped. I have no doubt I will get my stuff it aggrevates me that it has been almost 3 weeks and just shipped and I paid extra for Express Shipping. There is nothing EXPRESS about it.

well that really just means that. once it ships, however long that takes, then its sent express instead of regular

Yeah. I'm happy as long as I get my pack. Everyone seems to like their stuff.

Still nothing.

Dude, it's frustrating. What's the tracking say? My naps order hasn't moved in 2 weeks either, but the tracking shows that it's in customs at the origin country. With Christmas being this week, it's hard to tell if they're just backed up, or if it's been seized..... there's nothing naps or the shipping carrier can do about it but wait.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What agitates me was I paid for EMS.

When it clears customs, it will ship EMS. EMS can't get it until customs clears is. If they don't clear it and seize it, Naps will reship.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back