• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I'm new. Hi.

Ckmodel89

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hello. I am new to the board. Been reading for a couple of weeks now. Thought I should finally join.

I don't have my connect anymore and ordering online made me concerned that I would get scammed or get bunk gear. The reviews on drugsgear are solid from what I have read so I placed my first order online with them. I placed my order on Thursday but didn't have the time to send funds till this late evening due to a crazy work schedule. The reviews on drugsgear are all very solid so I am anticipating it to be smooth with fast delivery.

I remember in the past when I was in high school reading through the forums on bodybuilding.com and how ruthless many members were to one another with no respect and not open to others viewpoints. Again, from reading through this board the past couple of weeks I am pleased to see that the members here actually talk to eachother with respect and have real conversations. Not to sound korny. It's just refreshing.

Anyway. Again. Thank you and Hi.

Welcome brotha read, learn and have fun if I can be of any assistance feel free to hit me up.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Welcome!

Welcome to the forum!

Welcome Aboard!

Check out Monster Labs subforums for free gear Contest 👍

Back