• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Only one compound

DraculaMan

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
If you had to choose only one compound to inject for 20 weeks what would it be?
Besides Test.

I think I would use EQ at 800mg a week.

Sorry, I misread it and thought it meant one compound to go along with the Test. Deca alone is NOT a good choice. I recant that comment.

20 weeks of tren... no thanks. 20 weeks of primo, yes please!

Problem is can you find real primo and afford it for 20 weeks. I couldn't otherwise I would

Primo at 600-800 mg/ week
Its a pre comp drug, gives hardness and bit of an edge when it comes to carb loading, but mast does the same at less than half the cost.
Have you ever run it yourself then? Or is it cos its ' Arnolds favourite' :roflmao:
2g of test will produce better results, no matter what. Also costs much less to run.

BTW many people don't realise but test is also a great cutting drug.

Never used mast before. Always wanted to but my bf is always between 10 and 12. Closer to 12 more lately, so I'm gonna wait till I am holding at 10 consistently

Its a pre comp drug, gives hardness and bit of an edge when it comes to carb loading, but mast does the same at less than half the cost.
Have you ever run it yourself then? Or is it cos its ' Arnolds favourite' :roflmao:
2g of test will produce better results, no matter what. Also costs much less to run.

I would have to ask you the same, have you ran primo? I been running gear for a long time and have ran nearly all compounds and IMHO nothing has given me better gains then a good primo run, not even mast.

No one said test wasn't the the best choice for 20 weeks..question was what other compound beside test.

Thats fair, I've not and not planing to. I know someone who spent a small fortune and run it at 500mg (+750mg test) for 12 weeks. Was not worth. He got the gear from a well known sponsor on this board.

rHGH

Thats fair, I've not and not planing to. I know someone who spent a small fortune and run it at 500mg (+750mg test) for 12 weeks. Was not worth. He got the gear from a well known sponsor on this board.
The problem more then likely was because he only ran it for 12 weeks. Primo should be ran for a minimum of 16 weeks, this is because it takes so long to start doing its thing. Primo doesn't start to do its majic till around week 8 some times longer, so stoping at 12 weeks would be a big mistake.

Heavy beat me too it! Pharm grade GH. The older I get(and smarter I get) the less I want to do gear and more I want to use GH with blasts of gear... Once I turn 30 it's on. GH train is coming

Back