• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Question?

marinecorp1371

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Thank you for the time I have some questions.

I am on TRT therapy. It cost me 200 a month that includes labs. But I have drive 160 miles round trip every week for a shot. I know the clinic is giving me T cyponayte. Is the test c250 sold by pharmacom labs just as good. And is it better to take the pharasust blend of 4 T instead. Would I have take a estrogen blocker on the pharasust. Thank you

Yeah brother it's obvious that you haven't done much searching and are new to the game. In my opinion brother, nobody is gonna tell you that their gear that they sell/make is shit. It just doesn't happen. So that's like asking a loaded question basically.
But all in all, Pharmacom does have good gear. My fav product is their dbol, random I know. But nonetheless, you get great customer service and a good quality product. Is it pharm grade just the exact same as your Watson Cyp..? Who's to say it really is or isn't with proof? But I'd say it's one of the higher quality gear that you can get man. Pharmacom is a good brand.
And as far as switching to the Sust, IIIIII think that you should just stick to cypionate, but then again maybe that depends on how long your doc has had you on cypionate, in the sense that he would have put you in prop or some other ester had it work better for you, ya know?
And an ai is always recommended my brother.
THIS IS JUST MY TWO CENTS!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

my first order of pharmacom over 2 years ago was for my wife anavar and friend who does his own TRT they were both very happy and now we all continue to use their products. i posted my bloods on cruise here .75ml test C a week and it was 1200 which was higher than i thought it would be

Back