• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Alcohol and Blast and Cruise

ProjectSwole

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Since blasting and cruising I've had 1 glass of red wine, but as everyone knows it's nice to be sociable and have a few drinks now and then, especially when all your mates are big drinkers.
So those who Blast and Cruise and that are serious about this lifestyle, who drinks? What do you drink? And how much?

Honestly once i got into the healthy lifestyle and didnt drink for months at a time it was awful when i did drink. If i drink anything more than a couple beers im screwed the entire next day.

Usually a glassy or two of wine noe and thats it

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Went out to dinner the other night and they offer us samples of wines. I took one small sip and felt buzzed and almost hungover the next day lol.. I can't hang with the alcohol anymore. Which is fine by me.

Yh after the glass of red I had which I didn't even finish I had a headache the whole next day and no energy

I don't even bother anymore, but then again I'm a total introvert so I could care less I'm also in my 30's so I can't hang anymore either lol, the few times a year I do drink, weddings or friends birthday, I just stick to beer

lmao y'all make me feel like an alcoholic.
I can barely fall asleep without a night cap.
Slam a shot or two of some goose and I'm barely buzzed enough to let me go to sleep. I sleep much better and deeper. Feel better the next day (probably because I slept better).
Use to be every night, now it's just like 3 nights a week if I'm having trouble sleeping.

lmao y'all make me feel like an alcoholic.
I can barely fall asleep without a night cap.
Slam a shot or two of some goose and I'm barely buzzed enough to let me go to sleep. I sleep much better and deeper. Feel better the next day (probably because I slept better).
Use to be every night, now it's just like 3 nights a week if I'm having trouble sleeping.

That's alcoholism, sorry to break it to you. I used to be the same way and never admitted I had a problem until I tried to quit. Good luck

That's alcoholism, sorry to break it to you. I used to be the same way and never admitted I had a problem until I tried to quit. Good luck
you're good I don't take offense. I'd rather take a shot on bad nights than pop all kinds of sleeping and happy pills docs try to shove down everyone's throat though. We all have our vices.

Damn I'm screwed. Me and the wife have a few glasses of wine on the weekend and sometimes during the week. Great at cutting the edge off after a rough day or week.

What's the number to alcoholics anonymous?

IML Gear Cream!
Damn I'm screwed. Me and the wife have a few glasses of wine on the weekend and sometimes during the week. Great at cutting the edge off after a rough day or week.

LOL hey Skip, you guys down for a meeting buddy? I'm too scared to go alone. Unless of course I take a few shots first :roflmao: . Oh wait.

I drink 1-2 drinks almost every night. Sometimes I forget to drink though, LOL

If its a carb load day or cheat meal I drink beers. If its a diet day I drink diet gin and tonic doubles.

I almost never drink more than 3 drinks though. I hate being drunk.

I used to get hammered on Friday night, then maybe have a few drinks during the week. It doidn't really affect any gains that I noticed nor did it mess with my liver enzymes. I am older now (52) and rarely drink. Maybe 2 drinks / month.

Recently I am paranoid about liver problems. I usually dont do orals but ran winny and var recently and feel like if I drink I am going to be really taxing my internal organs. Drinking is fun, but I am an extremist I cant do one drink so I try not to even bother.

Recently I am paranoid about liver problems. I usually dont do orals but ran winny and var recently and feel like if I drink I am going to be really taxing my internal organs. Drinking is fun, but I am an extremist I cant do one drink so I try not to even bother.
I'm on Win and Var and a bit of halo. Liver enzymes were barely out of range

... what, no weed smokers here ??

877eeffa5d03a3864708a4bbd865a4e8.jpg

.... helps you sleep....

Yeah, if I have a drink its usually Everclear with some Sunny D. Merely for one reason only.

Let me have it when you find out too. Here I was thinking alcoholism was only when you couldn't go without it.

Get Shredded!
... what, no weed smokers here ??

877eeffa5d03a3864708a4bbd865a4e8.jpg

.... helps you sleep....
Ayyyye. I always smoke a fat bowl of indica with some oil before bed.

Since im aloud to smoke again my drinking has almost diminished completely. You could be the highest youve ever been at night and feel perfectthe following morning. Plus unlike alcohol it doesnt negatively affect metabolism

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

I enjoy a cocktail in the evening or good beer with certain meals.When on orals I do worry about my liver though.Should start partaking in herb more as they just passed recreational use in my state.

I never drink while I blast. But when I cruz I'll have a couple beers every few months never, get drunk tho.

I stopped drinking when I turned 21 ,it's whole allure to me was that I couldn't do it once I was legal it didn't seem as cool,plus I always feel like shit next day.
I will say that the commercials they have these days makes the thought of a beer after work so appealing. Just doesn't do it for me.
Cheers

monster 10

Goose with white can monster or shots of frozen Crown Apple maybe a few drinks in a weeks time but on a rare occasion I will get hammered on goose and Sprite

Goose with white can monster or shots of frozen Crown Apple maybe a few drinks in a weeks time but on a rare occasion I will get hammered on goose and Sprite

Crown Apple is pretty good. Whiskey upsets my system for some reason but the crown apple can hang. Goose is the poison of choice

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I rarely take orals these days.

My drinking is limited to a couple of vodkas or glasses of red on a sat night.

I get hammered maybe 3-4x a year. And pay the price

Sent from my JewPhone using Trannytalk

1 1/2 pint of Jim every night
Cruise and blasting
Ohh and chill

Back