• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Who drives lifted trucks here?

Tmart

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm part of some truck forums, just thought I'd get a discussion started here to see if anyone has a passion for them. I've always been a Chevy guy but my current truck is getting old and I think tax time is the time to trade it in. I have a 2002 Silverado 2500HD with a 6 inch Pro Comp lift on 35/12.5/17. I'm kind of betraying my roots but I think I'm going to get a Tundra next...2014 or newer crewmax 4wd 5.7. Then from there with decide on either a 7inch BDS lift with 37s or go all out and get the 12 inch Bulletproof lift and cram 40s under it.....

So any opinions on my plan? What are you all driving?

I have an 06 Duramax.. 6-9" Adjustable Fabtech lift.. Toyo 37's.

I still owe 18k on the fucker so I'll have it for a bit, or at least until my principal catches the book value a bit more.

I still owe 18k on the fucker so I'll have it for a bit, or at least until my principal catches the book value a bit more.

That at duramax has got to have a lot of value, I would like a diesel but honestly I would never need it and i can't justify the huge price difference. Nice truck though, what do you have the lift adjusted to? I wanted to put 38 Nitto mud grapplers on my new tundra but I'm worried about rubbing to bad

That at duramax has got to have a lot of value, I would like a diesel but honestly I would never need it and i can't justify the huge price difference. Nice truck though, what do you have the lift adjusted to? I wanted to put 38 Nitto mud grapplers on my new tundra but I'm worried about rubbing to bad

It books right around 20 without any of the modifications.. Not enough to warrant upgrading yet though. I bought it at around 100k miles, sitting at 130 and haven't had a single issue. I pull a fifth wheel toy hauler throughout my racing seasons so diesel was a must especially in my area.

I keep it at 6", and the 37's do just fine except on full wheel crank turns with a slight elevation difference (ie pulling into a parking lot off a street).

My wife says everytime we drjve by a lifted truck that driver is probly compensating for sometbing..

The best is when a miget climbs out of 1 at the gas station and needs a fuckin ladder to get up and down..

Nice, you shouldn't have any major issues for a long while. I think I should be able to fit 38s on the 7inch lift with a -44 offset wheel...I'm fine with minor rubbing at full lock, I can trim some stuff if needed

Fabtech 6-9 adjustable?? Never heard of it. They do 6 or 8

Probably some coilover option that allows some adjusting...the bulletproof lift is 10-12 inches and comes with fox coilovers so you can adjust it

IML Gear Cream!
I install and sell lifts at the shop I work for. The shit these dumbass kids want done makes me want to poke them in the eye. Fuckers will want 35" tires on 12" wide wheels with just a leveling kit and don't give a fuck if they need to make a 40 point turn just to pull out on the road

Fabtech 6-9 adjustable?? Never heard of it. They do 6 or 8

Probably some coilover option that allows some adjusting...the bulletproof lift is 10-12 inches and comes with fox coilovers so you can adjust it

This ^ I purchased the Truck having been pre-modified. I have a box full of all of the manuals and whatnot. 6" lift has always been plenty for me, being 5'8" I already look ridiculous enough. Thank christ for the electric drop down steps. I will be in for a real shit storm when one of the motors burns out in them. I have the single drop downs on the driver/passenger side. I went to buy some for the rear doors, but it turns out a) they are $900 a step, and b) discontinued. If it does burn out hopefully its in the down position...

I really don't want to have to get full runner steps.

I install and sell lifts at the shop I work for. The shit these dumbass kids want done makes me want to poke them in the eye. Fuckers will want 35" tires on 12" wide wheels with just a leveling kit and don't give a fuck if they need to make a 40 point turn just to pull out on the road

Thats fucking retarded, I want mine to function properly. So you should have a little insight for me, you think I would have to much rub with a 7 inch lift 38 inch tires 13.5 wide and a -44 offset wheel?

You should see some of the fuckwads up here in semi-rural Idaho.

Mommy and daddy's money buys some stupid ass shit.

2014 3500 ram 6 inch fab tech lift 37 in Toyo open country and 7.75 pecker huge set of nuts like the ones you see in the movies lol

2014 3500 ram 6 inch fab tech lift 37 in Toyo open country and 7.75 pecker huge set of nuts like the ones you see in the movies lol

Cummins eh, what do you think about that new titan :coffee:

My wife says everytime we drjve by a lifted truck that driver is probly compensating for sometbing..

The best is when a miget climbs out of 1 at the gas station and needs a fuckin ladder to get up and down..

MightyMouse comes to mind 😂

Love ya MM

Thats fucking retarded, I want mine to function properly. So you should have a little insight for me, you think I would have to much rub with a 7 inch lift 38 inch tires 13.5 wide and a -44 offset wheel?

I'm not 100% in that. I did a 14 Tundra with a pro comp 6" with 35" tires & 10" wide wheels -24 offset and had to add an inch. To keep it from rubbing.

I don't think you'll get 38's though. 35's may clear being that it's going to push that wheel out more than a -24 offset.

I'm not 100% in that. I did a 14 Tundra with a pro comp 6" with 35" tires & 10" wide wheels -24 offset and had to add an inch. To keep it from rubbing.

I don't think you'll get 38's though. 35's may clear being that it's going to push that wheel out more than a -24 offset.

I know guys getting 37s with a 6-7 inch lift and they tell me the offset is what makes or breaks you, I thought -44 would push em out enough to be good. I know 38s are pushing it but I hate the small tire look, I'll trim the fender and body mounts if necessary

I'm part of some truck forums, just thought I'd get a discussion started here to see if anyone has a passion for them. I've always been a Chevy guy but my current truck is getting old and I think tax time is the time to trade it in. I have a 2002 Silverado 2500HD with a 6 inch Pro Comp lift on 35/12.5/17. I'm kind of betraying my roots but I think I'm going to get a Tundra next...2014 or newer crewmax 4wd 5.7. Then from there with decide on either a 7inch BDS lift with 37s or go all out and get the 12 inch Bulletproof lift and cram 40s under it.....

So any opinions on my plan? What are you all driving?
2012 Chevy 4 door. 6" pro comp lift
35/12.5/20

It would be sweet if they could get it over here through emissions unless they have but that the last I hear

You can get em here now, there's a couple guys on forums with em

- - - Updated - - -

2012 Chevy 4 door. 6" pro comp lift
35/12.5/20

I have same lift and tire size. I'm pretty sure I could fit 38s without a problem, only the liner on the wheel well gets close

Man I'm dying to lift my currently leveled 2500 D max. Current plan is send to a Fab shop . Straight front axle , 4 link all around , king coil overs and king steering stabilizers .It will be 14" with 20"x14.5x40" . Got my eye on a couple different fuel forged wheels. Im working on the money now . It's the most irresponsible thing I have ever considered haha.

You can get em here now, there's a couple guys on forums with em

- - - Updated - - -

I have same lift and tire size. I'm pretty sure I could fit 38s without a problem, only the liner on the wheel well gets close
im going to stay with 35's but I'm looking at some 13.5-14.5's.

- - - Updated - - -

Man I'm dying to lift my currently leveled 2500 D max. Current plan is send to a Fab shop . Straight front axle , 4 link all around , king coil overs and king steering stabilizers .It will be 14" with 20"x14.5x40" . Got my eye on a couple different fuel forged wheels. Im working on the money now . It's the most irresponsible thing I have ever considered haha.
That's gonna be sweet as fuck

2015 F350 with Carli lift and with Kings. DPF and tuned via No Limit. EGR block offs with No Limit CAI. Fuel Octanes wrapped in Toyo MT. I kinda want a system in it however I think I'm too old and will just settle for a forward facing camera for the idiots who choose to cut me off and slow down immediately. Its just a matter of time before I plow over them.

Sam-

I know guys getting 37s with a 6-7 inch lift and they tell me the offset is what makes or breaks you, I thought -44 would push em out enough to be good. I know 38s are pushing it but I hate the small tire look, I'll trim the fender and body mounts if necessary

It is the offset. What offset are they running with 37's. Its probably closer to -12 or 0 I think.

im going to stay with 35's but I'm looking at some 13.5-14.5's.

- - - Updated - - -

That's gonna be sweet as fuck
Man I'm trying to sell a mini skid steer I never use and roll that money into my truck I've got some pics of a truck from the same shop but the more I think about it the more expensive it gets with options . More bracing on the trac bars and really doing up the cradle . Found a couple steering parts I like .

Back