• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Betting Tip Thread?

Panic

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Would anybody be interested in that? I know MMA and Boxing really well, make pretty good money monthly off of UFC wagers on online gambling sites and bitcoin gambling sites. I know a couple of guys here are really good at betting American Football. Maybe a thread where we can exchange betting tips and advice? By the way, Manny Paq is boxing a guy the night of Nov 5th that should be a clean decision win, with odds at -600 you would have to pretty a high unit bet on him or add him to a parlay to make a good amount of money on him. Also Sam Alvey is a strong bet for tonights UFC New Mexico events. I'm going for a Sam Alvey (UFC), Alexa Grasso (UFC), Manny (Boxing) parlay.

Last edited:
SUPER interested... I made a killing off the Rousey-Holms fight (with the odds they gave Holmes I had to take it, and boy did it pay off) and the Nick Diaz-Conor Mcgregor fight 1. I love the mma side of things, but not familiar with the boxing world

Pac-man is going down in the 6th. Don't ask my how i know this , but i do. Panic you want to bet just gimmie your info or cc# and ill take it from there oh and your ss# this way i know it's you.

Cheapthreads out..

This thread is all win..

Or lose i guess when maj throws up a for sure bet tip & i lose my house :/

Use to bet alot ew on whatever sport was runnin..Booked for alittle bit..Bookin seemed to be the better end but it doesnt have that excitement of betting..Chasing goons down to get paid gets old as well but is definately entertaining

So whos got the locks?Jimmy bag of donuts need to give me the pick of the century ..The for sure bet..Guaranteed. so i can bet the other way..haha

Good thread bro..keep.it rollin untill.sweet 16

Back