• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Clinton done?

DildoesRus are sponsoring this election.

Somebody is going to get rogered.

Sent from my JewPhone using Trannytalk

It would be great for her to lose and go to jail. While they are at it they can lock up Obama as well.

... yea she'll be done, done after her 2nd term as POTUS... I can't drink the 'trump Kool Aid'...... lol

charley;[URL="tel:1101605" said:
1101605[/URL]]... yea she'll be done, done after her 2nd term as POTUS... I can't drink the 'trump Kool Aid'...... lol

Where have you been the last 8 years, that's not koolaid

... yea she'll be done, done after her 2nd term as POTUS... I can't drink the 'trump Kool Aid'...... lol
you better pick a kool aid you least detest, watermelon or grape is always sold out in philly so go with the lemonade

We just don't win anymore. Blue collar billionaire . I will repeal it . And make something great. First step in making america great . Would be getting rid of walmarts.

Not a fan of Hillary but this seems suspect.. http://www.snopes.com/nypd-raids-hillary-clintons-property/

Also, no major news outlets picked up this story... If it was real this story would be every where.

Dont get me wrong, best case scenario for this election would be if both candidates ended up behind bars before the vote...IMHO.

IML Gear Cream!
Not a fan of Hillary but this seems suspect.. http://www.snopes.com/nypd-raids-hillary-clintons-property/

Also, no major news outlets picked up this story... If it was real this story would be every where.

Dont get me wrong, best case scenario for this election would be if both candidates ended up behind bars before the vote...IMHO.
Fox isnt a major news org?
Do you REALLY think CNN and MSNBC would air it?
- - - Updated - - -

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/dick-morris-trump-electoral-majority/2016/11/03/id/756877/

- - - Updated - - -

The hits keep coming
https://twitter.com/wikileaks/status/794257681901096960

IMO The foundation will be what gets her.

Fox isnt a major news org?

I did not see a link to fox and when i googled it I also did not see fox.. either.

Link me and Ill check it out.

I still don't understand why people can't get behind trump, look at the 3 big issues in this country right now, the economy including Obamacare, terrorism and illegal immigration, he's the one that's going to try to fix these problems not Hilary

Go yo 430 mark

Ok I get what your saying.. but to me that report and the links to the articles don't say the same thing. One seems much more blown out of proportion and I'm not talking about fox which has a reputation for blowing stories out of proportion.

Either way, I hope its true and she does go to prison. And I sincerely hope Trump is on his way right behind her.

Ok I get what your saying.. but to me that report and the links to the articles don't say the same thing. One seems much more blown out of proportion and I'm not talking about fox which has a reputation for blowing stories out of proportion.

Either way, I hope its true and she does go to prison. And I sincerely hope Trump is on his way right behind her.

We'll have to wait and see what happens. For Brett to use the I word it's pretty serious. He's a legit reporter.

I still don't understand why people can't get behind trump, look at the 3 big issues in this country right now, the economy including Obamacare, terrorism and illegal immigration, he's the one that's going to try to fix these problems not Hilary

Obamacare is a joke it's forced insurance. Terrorism will never end with Trump because he wants to continue wars which creates terrorists. Are we cattle? There should be no borders.

How could someone under FBI investigation even be allow to be president

It's pretty crazy! But our government is up to a lot of illegal shit and were all fighting over shiny balls.

Let's go TRUMP. If hillary gets in the country is going to way worse than it is now so what do we have to loose vote trump

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Let's go TRUMP. If hillary gets in the country is going to way worse than it is now so what do we have to loose vote trump

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I definitely do not support Hillary but Trump is a maniac racist! And if you think if he becomes president he'll be able to do anything, you are wrong. No Republican or Democrat is going to back him so he'll have to do executive orders like a dictator. This is why I will never vote Democrat or Republican again it is a complete joke and an insult to our intelligence.

I voted for Trump but I expect Tim Kaine to be president after Shillery gets indicted. Hopefully Trump wins but I'm not holding my breath.

Duluxx;[URL="tel:1101760" said:
1101760[/URL]]I definitely do not support Hillary but Trump is a maniac racist! And if you think if he becomes president he'll be able to do anything, you are wrong. No Republican or Democrat is going to back him so he'll have to do executive orders like a dictator. This is why I will never vote Democrat or Republican again it is a complete joke and an insult to our intelligence.

Ok I get it now, you're just an idiot, what proof do you have that he's a racist, don't forget he's married to a legal immigrant, something he wouldn't do if he was racist, or are you black and think it's only racist if it's anti black

Fox ratings are very small prime time compared to the population of America. And it's just media it's not news.
AND? They beat any media outlet in ratings. They are far from perfect but they are the most unbiased network we have.
Thats what you could come up with? Look at CNN and MSNBC and the lack of reporting on the Wiki leaks, emails and foundation bullshit. None of this concerns you? Your OK with selling favors and shit?

- - - Updated - - -

Ok I get it now, you're just an idiot, what proof do you have that he's a racist, don't forget he's married to a legal immigrant, something he wouldn't do if he was racist, or are you black and think it's only racist if it's anti black

BUT BUT CNN TOLD HIM SO!

I definitely do not support Hillary but Trump is a maniac racist! And if you think if he becomes president he'll be able to do anything, you are wrong. No Republican or Democrat is going to back him so he'll have to do executive orders like a dictator. This is why I will never vote Democrat or Republican again it is a complete joke and an insult to our intelligence.

Im absolutely not a trump Guy but calling him a racist is a crock. Please provide evidence of this. He's a lot of things but the only time I've heard him called racist was by libs with no evidence to support it. That accusation gets thrown around way to loosely

I believe time Warner is funding most of her campaign which owns CNN etc. That's why no negative coverage of hillary is ever seen on it.

Obamacare is a joke it's forced insurance. Terrorism will never end with Trump because he wants to continue wars which creates terrorists. Are we cattle? There should be no borders.

There should be no borders? I hope you're just trolling with that gem.

Back