• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Was I wrong?

Vision

Team supervisor P.S.L.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I snapped on my wife the other night at a local fair..Was I wrong?

It seems anymore when her and I go out with the kids to a local event or fair, or something outdoors, she is always texting her GF.. OK, no biggie, I'm use to it.. Her GF is single with kids.... Some how,some way she always says "Such and such is out with her kids, she's gonna be here and meet us"!

OK, this happens on July 4th, BBQ's, events, the beach, and so on...

I been getting super pissed when her friend roles up with her army of kids, and my wife and her are just blabbing away, it leaves me as the 3rd wheel... I know its her friend that is pushing it (I read texts when she was asleep)..But the other night there was a Halloween fair and she was texting AGAIN as we stood in line, I knew what she was gonna say next.. She said that her friend was there too...

I don't give a flying fuck about her fat ugly friend that has nobody, shes now invading on MY family time...

I snatched the phone from my wife (not my typical behavior and tren doesn't help), I texted her friend and said that it was ME, and laid it on thick and told her basically to leave us the hell alone that I work enough and family time is rare for me..Now shes pissed that I did that,so she gave me an attitude.. Well fuck me silly, I snapped in line on her now.. I said "Fuck it, shes my wife too, have her come, and her kids, their mine too, hell they are all of our kids, mine, yours, hers, its one big flipping fucking family"...

Was I wrong?

Now her friend won't talk with her? And I don't give a fuck..
748.gif

I snapped on my wife the other night at a local fair..Was I wrong?

It seems anymore when her and I go out with the kids to a local event or fair, or something outdoors, she is always texting her GF.. OK, no biggie, I'm use to it.. Her GF is single with kids.... Some how,some way she always says "Such and such is out with her kids, she's gonna be here and meet us"!

OK, this happens on July 4th, BBQ's, events, the beach, and so on...

I been getting super pissed when her friend roles up with her army of kids, and my wife and her are just blabbing away, it leaves me as the 3rd wheel... I know its her friend that is pushing it (I read texts when she was asleep)..But the other night there was a Halloween fair and she was texting AGAIN as we stood in line, I knew what she was gonna say next.. She said that her friend was there too...

I don't give a flying fuck about her fat ugly friend that has nobody, shes now invading on MY family time...

I snatched the phone from my wife (not my typical behavior and tren doesn't help), I texted her friend and said that it was ME, and laid it on thick and told her basically to leave us the hell alone that I work enough and family time is rare for me..Now shes pissed that I did that,so she gave me an attitude.. Well fuck me silly, I snapped in line on her now.. I said "Fuck it, shes my wife too, have her come, and her kids, their mine too, hell they are all of our kids, mine, yours, hers, its one big flipping fucking family"...

Was I wrong?

Now her friend won't talk with her? And I don't give a fuck..
748.gif

Easy Vision damn.
Read texts while shes asleep? No trust...?
I totally get it. Maybe just ease up on the roid rage part of it. First off you should def not be going through her phone. That's poppycock. Second yeah, she should be paying attention to her family and set time aside for her friend. Not hang out with her friends family and maybe set aside time for you. If HER family isn't coming first there's a bigger issue. Seems like this whole scenario has a lot of underlying issues. Third, tone down the roid rage and tell her how you feel calmly. And put emotion out there. Typically, anger is sadness' bodyguard. If this is the case, tell her that. Tell her that you finally snapped because all you want is family time and when you do get it, it feels like she just tosses it out the window like its nothing and you feel underappreciated. Anger is a useless emotion when it comes to relationships. Just a girls perspective.

Our neighbor kinda did the same thing to us. Fuckin hate it, i dont blame you. Maybe should have handled it that night in private but hey.. It worked

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

I know how you feel dude. I blew up on my wife yesterday for ditching our kid at daycare on her day off for the third week in a row. We talked it out after a bit. But it was ugly for a few hours.

Just up the tren. It'll all work out in the end. Stay alpha bro.

Women change when they become mothers...

I would apologize.. not saying your opinion of your situation was wrong but the actions you took might have been unnecessary and overly aggressive. You could have accepted the friend for one more day and then told you wife when you got home that you don't want her to show up at your next family event... And when you are planning one be sure to tell her again you don't want to see that friend there. You want family time.

But all that advice hinges on her not knowing your real feelings toward her friend. If she knows how you feel and just doesn't care... I got nothing.

IML Gear Cream!
Easy Vision damn.
Read texts while shes asleep? No trust...?
I totally get it. Maybe just ease up on the roid rage part of it. First off you should def not be going through her phone. That's poppycock. Second yeah, she should be paying attention to her family and set time aside for her friend. Not hang out with her friends family and maybe set aside time for you. If HER family isn't coming first there's a bigger issue. Seems like this whole scenario has a lot of underlying issues. Third, tone down the roid rage and tell her how you feel calmly. And put emotion out there. Typically, anger is sadness' bodyguard. If this is the case, tell her that. Tell her that you finally snapped because all you want is family time and when you do get it, it feels like she just tosses it out the window like its nothing and you feel underappreciated. Anger is a useless emotion when it comes to relationships. Just a girls perspective.

Believe it or not, Im a very quite dude,hardly ever do I speak my mind like I did, I TRY to use a better approach with things and it works almost 99.9% of the time.. This time, I know I was wrong, and like you mentioned, it deff could have been handled diffidently.. When I seen her texting, something in me just boiled, its rare that I get that way..

Her and this friend are always chatting, its cool.. but heck, dont always come around... Our marriage is very solid (a slight issue back in MAY/JUNE) so I know its nothing underlining there.. Or maybe?!?!

Everyone else is think was on point, I deff could have toned it down..Like I said, I hardly ever get that way, but recently I been stressed and getting vocal with little to no restraint..Frustration to say the least.. We've talked about her friend before and she gives me the sob story that she has no friends, she has kids, and never gets out blah blah..

Like Skinny said, man up and deal with it for one more day... I think the standing in line played a toll on me, plus I was hungry and all I could smell was funnel cakes.. (is hunger a real emotion, I think it is)

Wait what does she look like?

HAHAH he said she was fat.. But I was thinking the same.. My wife does this to me all the time with her 2 sisters.. They are always at our house and with us.. but I dont mind at all. All three of them are gorgeous..

I feel you that's probably annoying as fuck. I don't have a problem with the reaction either, sometimes you get pissed and you have to resolve it right then and there

Believe it or not, Im a very quite dude,hardly ever do I speak my mind like I did, I TRY to use a better approach with things and it works almost 99.9% of the time.. This time, I know I was wrong, and like you mentioned, it deff could have been handled diffidently.. When I seen her texting, something in me just boiled, its rare that I get that way..

Her and this friend are always chatting, its cool.. but heck, dont always come around... Our marriage is very solid (a slight issue back in MAY/JUNE) so I know its nothing underlining there.. Or maybe?!?!

Everyone else is think was on point, I deff could have toned it down..Like I said, I hardly ever get that way, but recently I been stressed and getting vocal with little to no restraint..Frustration to say the least.. We've talked about her friend before and she gives me the sob story that she has no friends, she has kids, and never gets out blah blah..

Like Skinny said, man up and deal with it for one more day... I think the standing in line played a toll on me, plus I was hungry and all I could smell was funnel cakes.. (is hunger a real emotion, I think it is)
U seem kinda like me bottling it up inside is not good

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

One thing is for sure.... everyone makes mistakes. It's what you do to fix it that shows the content of your character

you did the right thing. gotta show your dominance. word of wisdom do not apologize for this.
if she wants to hang with her friend tell her do it without you

I would have done the same thing family time is family time . You are normally so chill gotta love tren

Get Shredded!
..Test, tren, & being young, does not mix well with wives & children...most young guys don't yet realize how self centered they are....

angry-man-screaming-at-his-phone.jpeg

..Test, tren, & being young, does not mix well with wives & children...most young guys don't yet realize how self centered they are....

He did what he had to do though. I have a wife and 2 kids myself and my wife likes to hang out with her friends but sometimes i have to put a stop to it because it turns into all the time

I'm older then you might think.. ;)

U seem kinda like me bottling it up inside is not good

That is exactly what I do because I'm extremely passive then before I know it explode... I'm very tolerant to a degree, but sometimes I will stop and think about something and then it starts to brew...

I feel you that's probably annoying as fuck. I don't have a problem with the reaction either, sometimes you get pissed and you have to resolve it right then and there

That's pretty much how I handled it, I was like enough is enough... I'm tired of my kindness and passiveness being considered a weakness...now if I had a buddy meet us everywhere, holy mother of God, weapons of mass destruction would be Unleashed....

That is exactly what I do because I'm extremely passive then before I know it explode... I'm very tolerant to a degree, but sometimes I will stop and think about something and then it starts to brew...
Fuck I got the same problem. Didn't notice how bad till I started aas. I'm usually passive to a fault until Pl I've had enough and I can be cunty for a little bit till I get over it. Now I bottle shit up and unload at whoever pushes just an inch too far.

As for you being in the wrong, nah fuck that family time is just that, family time. Maybe could have been handled slightly better but no use dwelling on it. Can always explain why you're pissed but definitely don't apologize for it, it's natural.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Vision I know you well enough to know that the snap was out of the norm for you. I do understand the snapping though. I used to have to do it all the time. Even Monday during trick or treating. I said what are you doing??? She said facebook with friends. Are any of them meeting us here?? No they are all just chatting. Ok, out the phone away why we are trick or treating pay attention to your daughter and enjoy this tonight. She gave me a huge attitude and then Abby said mommy be nice to daddy and stop ignoring me.

That broke her but she deserved it

You handled it wrong but your wife is not setting boundaries with her friend. If she had handled it you would not have reacted the way you did. You should apologize for the way you reacted but make it clear how you feel about it in the future before it gets to the "explosion" stage.

Fuck that i would've broke the fucking phone right in front of her. Im the boss and what i say goes. However my bride know's better then to text when were out with our daughter i told her once and that's all it took. If she say no sex , big deal ihave a dear friend i go see she and i have been together for long before my wife so were good like that. Every guy needs a side piece just make sure your both understanding that , that's all it is. I take her out to eat at times and tell her i appreciate her friendship and she say the same. Back to the wife she a good mom but that's it. Enjoy your time with your kids even if she don't they'll remember that your wife should know better..

Cheapthreads out..

Crazy bro, work takes up 60-70 hrs out of my week, and weekends always feel too short, sometimes I do the same shit u did, but I get crappy results, cuz like u, I deal with alot of shit, and when the time comes I snap, and I make sure that I'm understood, I also never get laid on those nights, sucks. here for the wisdom, Belle, I appreciate ur insight too.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Back