• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

GENEZA & BIOMEX OVERSTOCK Sale 40% sale, plus 20% off orders paid with Bitcoin.

MrBack

Naps Customer Service Rep
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
PROMO: OVERSTOCK!!! Geneza & Biomex 40% sale, plus 20% off orders paid with Bitcoin. EMS is temporarily unavailable, during this promo. EMS will return, when the timer runs out. See website for details.

Attachments

• overstock[1].jpg
    overstock[1].jpg
    47 KB · Views: 117
PROMO: OVERSTOCK!!! Geneza & Biomex 40% sale, plus 20% off orders paid with Bitcoin. EMS is temporarily unavailable, during this promo. EMS will return, when the timer runs out. See website for details.
Hey brother I've been trying to pm you. Can you clear your inbox?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Damn Bitcoin giving me the circle jerk so I have to wait a week for coinbase..

Anyway when is TestU500 coming back in stock? I've been waiting a long time for it.

PM me cant talk payment here

Damn Bitcoin giving me the circle jerk so I have to wait a week for coinbase..

Anyway when is TestU500 coming back in stock? I've been waiting a long time for it.

Can't send you any PM's until you clear your inbox.
PM me cant talk payment here

I wish Geneza would get back to making 1-test cyp....from what I gather, ain't happening...

I wish Geneza would get back to making 1-test cyp....from what I gather, ain't happening...
Yeah it had said out of stock for a long time. Would be nice though if they did.

Got my order in, may I ask why the faster shipping is not on for the sale? You can pm me if you don't want to post it here

I do not know the answer to that I never gave it any thought I will look into it and report back.

Got my order in, may I ask why the faster shipping is not on for the sale? You can pm me if you don't want to post it here

Imma have to check them out the sale of ends this week don't it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was wondering the same thing, I am thinking it is because they are going to get slammed with orders and it is going to take more time then normal to get everything sorted and out, but good question hopefully MrBack lets us know, even though it is too late now lol.

What's everyone's opinion on geneza?

GP is the SHIT!!!! I love the GP brand and cannot wait to try their Primo!

I was wondering the same thing, I am thinking it is because they are going to get slammed with orders and it is going to take more time then normal to get everything sorted and out, but good question hopefully MrBack lets us know, even though it is too late now lol.

GP is the SHIT!!!! I love the GP brand and cannot wait to try their Primo!

Thanks

The sale is still ongoing for another 3 in reference to the promo excluding EMS shipping we never offer EMS from certain warehouses and the promo products are shipped from one of those warehouses.

Get Shredded!
The sale is still ongoing for another 3 in reference to the promo excluding EMS shipping we never offer EMS from certain warehouses and the promo products are shipped from one of those warehouses.

Thanks, now we know.

My pack landed from this sale, waiting on one more but it still hasn't shipped yet haha.

Naps is great my only gripe was I paid prime shipping and then they claim it wasn't available and now I get a 50 dollar off next order I wish they would've said that from beg but great service thus far

Naps is great my only gripe was I paid prime shipping and then they claim it wasn't available and now I get a 50 dollar off next order I wish they would've said that from beg but great service thus far

I had this happen on my first order but they gave me a free vial of what I ordered, so an extra was fine for me.

The problem is we can tell what warehouse or warehouses your order will be shipped from EMS is not available for all warehouses and we can not determine where it will be shipped from until the order is created. And for security purposes we can not list warehouses and where products are shipped from.

I had this happen on my first order but they gave me a free vial of what I ordered, so an extra was fine for me.

The problem is we can tell what warehouse or warehouses your order will be shipped from EMS is not available for all warehouses and we can not determine where it will be shipped from until the order is created. And for security purposes we can not list warehouses and where products are shipped from.

I understand and that is good, you guys came through and even compensated for the longer time, free vial and 30% off next order, now that is good service to me and have since placed more orders, so happy dude here lol.

Got my pack Monday, Test U for the win baby haha.

I got 1 of mine, and it was the non EMS package and was a day later in ordering.

Back