• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Some bad luck.

Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So my wife's 2 karat diamond some how feel out of her setting yesterday. Can't find the same diamond. I'm glad the the jeweler I purchased it from had some insurance that I actually purchased. I need never buy those things. But it is coming into use now. Even though the ring is also insured with our insurance company.

It's beautiful ring. 2 karst canary yellow. So it will be a few weeks until I get the new one back but it is worth the wait. God is good.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

So my 2nd wife and I got into an argument at a resort in Acapulco. She got pissed and threw her $7500 engagement ring off the 10th floor balcony. We found it the next morning in the grass. Two months later we are at the same resort (we lived in Mexico City). She left it on the dresser when we went to the pool. The maid obviously took it, but we never could prove it. Not insured. So i go back to the same jewelers in Mexico City and had them make the exact same setting with an identical stone. Cost me $8500.

Two years later we move back to the states. In the process of moving into the house, she takes it off while moving boxes and puts it in the candy dish at the door. One of the movers took it. The detective found it at a pawn shop within a week. The idiot thief sold it for $500. he got arrested and the pawn shop got cited by the cops. Long story short we ended up getting divorced 2 years after that. I should have known that would happen after the ring mess.

Cool story Franny...
Not sure what Franny is. But here is a pic of the empty setting that took back to the jeweler to send off to be replaced with the same quality diamond since it was certified.

c888e9a09c8b57e41d1304e97006e881.jpg

Anyways God Bless and have a good day and great week Sir.

So my 2nd wife and I got into an argument at a resort in Acapulco. She got pissed and threw her $7500 engagement ring off the 10th floor balcony. We found it the next morning in the grass. Two months later we are at the same resort (we lived in Mexico City). She left it on the dresser when we went to the pool. The maid obviously took it, but we never could prove it. Not insured. So i go back to the same jewelers in Mexico City and had them make the exact same setting with an identical stone. Cost me $8500.

Two years later we move back to the states. In the process of moving into the house, she takes it off while moving boxes and puts it in the candy dish at the door. One of the movers took it. The detective found it at a pawn shop within a week. The idiot thief sold it for $500. he got arrested and the pawn shop got cited by the cops. Long story short we ended up getting divorced 2 years after that. I should have known that would happen after the ring mess.
Damn that is some ride. Somethings like that are just signs for things to come. I had to make we got it insured it was just to much not to insure it.

If I was a scumbag I'd report the ring lost my insurance to get the extra money, even though I'm getting a new ring. But God doesn't like ugly and karma would come around to bite me in the ass.

Back