• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

NPC Protocol Update

Bundy74

Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Having made the decision to compete beyond the ASF Challenge in the NPC Physique category, we have had to make some adjustments to diet, workouts and compound intake.
Keeping in mind im actually entered in the "Bulk" category in the ASF Challenge, this update in my protocol is clearly going to take me in a different direction. I will still come in larger and more dense than before but clearly from this moment on its all about leaning out and being in stage ready condition leading into December.
We have broke the next month and change into periods. Each period will have a change in diet and compound protocol as from this point everything even each single compound or training movement is for a specific reason.
I will post diet changes in my journal but here is a look at my updated AAS protocol
Period 1
Still running Pharmacom Mix II - 1ml ed
Winstrol injectable - 1ml ed
Clenbuterol - 120mcg ed
Primobolan - 1ml ed
Anavar - 40mg ed

*biggest change in workouts this period is 1 hour cardio sessions 4 times a week.

Period 2
This period is heavier on the orals but again each is used for a very specific reason
Halotestin - 50mg ed
Proviron - 50mg ed
Clenbuterol - 120mcg ed

Thanks for the support and Go Team DG!

What are your stats? Can you post pics? When is the show?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im holding out on pics until the finish line of this ASF challenge around Thanksgiving but you can get an idea of the frame in my journal..link below.
5'11
Currently between 197 and 200lbs
8.5% bf
Contest 1 (ASF Challenge) 11.23
Contest 2 (NPC) 12.10

Here's my entry pics from September (am currently approx 10lbs up from these shots and will be dropping even more bf% over the next month)
http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/61474-ASF-Throwdown-Challenge-Bundy74

Nope the event im entering is a national qualifier in TX

Nope 1st crack at the stage..should be fun. Def looking forward to seeing the end result in the next few weeks. The updated protocols are great..clen x anavar x winny alone is crazy good.

If your more then 190 your too big for Physique

This was my concern also.

OP should be more concerned with cutting and conditioning. I have found from personal experience that judges place high value in low boy fat. There would likely be little or no value in additional size.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keep in mind im normally 188lbs def sub 190..but first step is a bulk contest here on ASF so I cant give up too much yet. But for the stage im expecting to step in in low 180s and low 7s body fat percent. This is what really makes this challenege so fun for me. Im sitting at a true 8.5% bf rn with literally no effort or change to my regiment. Ive read alot about points for being too big but dont let the number fool you im naturally built for a lean frame..even at this weight you wouldnt guess im pushing 200lbs...thanks for the feedback and make sure and keep your eyes peeled on this transformation

Im holding out on pics until the finish line of this ASF challenge around Thanksgiving but you can get an idea of the frame in my journal..link below.
5'11
Currently between 197 and 200lbs
8.5% bf
Contest 1 (ASF Challenge) 11.23
Contest 2 (NPC) 12.10

Here's my entry pics from September (am currently approx 10lbs up from these shots and will be dropping even more bf% over the next month)
http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/61474-ASF-Throwdown-Challenge-Bundy74

post pics if you are a true 8.5 you should look jacked as fuck

post pics if you are a true 8.5 you should look jacked as fuck

Dont need to post pics..my actual read is available here..
Post #273 has all my current vitals listed from my inbody read..and truth be told 8.5% isnt that hard for me..

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/61474-ASF-Throwdown-Challenge-Bundy74/page14

or if you really have doubts you can take a look back at my starting pics in September..I appreciate your potential doubts..but I got no reason to front when the work speaks for itself

bundy, plant your heels deep and try to shrink an inch... you need to be in the 5'9 and including 5'10 class brother ... since its a qualifier, all the divisions should be in use

bundy, plant your heels deep and try to shrink an inch... you need to be in the 5'9 and including 5'10 class brother ... since its a qualifier, all the divisions should be in use

Im not sure I follow brother? Is there a benefit to that?

Dont need to post pics..my actual read is available here..
Post #273 has all my current vitals listed from my inbody read..and truth be told 8.5% isnt that hard for me..

http://www.anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/61474-ASF-Throwdown-Challenge-Bundy74/page14

or if you really have doubts you can take a look back at my starting pics in September..I appreciate your potential doubts..but I got no reason to front when the work speaks for itself

no doubts, I didn't realize you were so tall

no doubts, I didn't realize you were so tall

Crazy brother..ive never been called tall in my life..well except by my wife but she is 4'8 so that hardly counts. Do you guys mention height as the competition is more stacked at that height?

Im not sure I follow brother? Is there a benefit to that?

well, is this your first show? can you give me an idea of how much you plan on weighing? or think you will come in at? if you are anything above 5'11, you will be going against guys that can weigh up to 207 .. being between 510 and 5'11 and under 200, would be a much better division since you're still fluctuation at under 200... just getting an idea of what you had planned brother... awesome to see another older guy, like myself, get on stage

Get Shredded!
well, is this your first show? can you give me an idea of how much you plan on weighing? or think you will come in at? if you are anything above 5'11, you will be going against guys that can weigh up to 207 .. being between 510 and 5'11 and under 200, would be a much better division since you're still fluctuation at under 200... just getting an idea of what you had planned brother... awesome to see another older guy, like myself, get on stage

Will hit the stage below 190lbs. Right now im sitting at 197lbs but thats for the ASF forum challenge. And yes this is my first show..im right at 71 inches (5'11) for physique at least im not concerned with weight as much as proportions. From what I have read, some of the bigger guys are losing points for being too big..
The plan is 40+ Masters Division

ohhh you're doing physique... fukk im a retard, i was thinking classic physique the whole time... gl brother.

did my first classic show a month ago and came in really light... thats why i was asking if you had a target weight... im not real sure why i had classic on the brain...

ohhh you're doing physique... fukk im a retard, i was thinking classic physique the whole time... gl brother.

did my first classic show a month ago and came in really light... thats why i was asking if you had a target weight... im not real sure why i had classic on the brain...

Now your comments make sense...ya those dudes would be beasts to go up against..ill stick to the board shorts if i can..i would seriously need to be on another plan to take that category seriously

Having made the decision to compete beyond the ASF Challenge in the NPC Physique category, we have had to make some adjustments to diet, workouts and compound intake.
Keeping in mind im actually entered in the "Bulk" category in the ASF Challenge, this update in my protocol is clearly going to take me in a different direction. I will still come in larger and more dense than before but clearly from this moment on its all about leaning out and being in stage ready condition leading into December.
We have broke the next month and change into periods. Each period will have a change in diet and compound protocol as from this point everything even each single compound or training movement is for a specific reason.
I will post diet changes in my journal but here is a look at my updated AAS protocol
Period 1
Still running Pharmacom Mix II - 1ml ed
Clenbuterol - 120mcg ed
Primobolan - 1ml ed
Anavar - 40mg ed

*biggest change in workouts this period is 1 hour cardio sessions 4 times a week.

Period 2
This period is heavier on the orals but again each is used for a very specific reason
Halotestin - 50mg ed
Proviron - 50mg ed
Clenbuterol - 120mcg ed

Thanks for the support and Go Team DG!
Is period 2 all orals? No more tren or test or mast? I don't understand that part of the plan. Would you mind explaining the rationale? Thanks bro!

Guess my post would lead one to believe its all orals but I will actually still be running the pharmacom mix II and with addition of primo e those compounds will see me thru the finish line. Halo is going to be used for that last push to the stage while the proviron will add to the hardening effect of the winny. Finally the Clenbuterol and Anavar are just gonna ring out any remaining excess body fat before its showtime.
Thanks for taking the time to ask brother..hope ive provided a little insight.

Guess my post would lead one to believe its all orals but I will actually still be running the pharmacom mix II and with addition of primo e those compounds will see me thru the finish line. Halo is going to be used for that last push to the stage while the proviron will add to the hardening effect of the winny. Finally the Clenbuterol and Anavar are just gonna ring out any remaining excess body fat before its showtime.
Thanks for taking the time to ask brother..hope ive provided a little insight.
Makes much more sense. Post looks like you drop the oils in part 2.

Well with about 3 weeks before the show its time to get things shaking. On top of the original protocol ive also incorporated HGH. So heres how this portion of the cycle is looking.
HGH 3.3 IUs ed
Pharmacom mix II 1ml ed
Winstrol injectable 1ml ed
Halotestin 50mg ed
Proviron 50mg ed
Clenbuterol 160 mcg ed

Will be updating with pics soon...

Good luck brother! Been following your log. Doing great, very dedicated.

Back