• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What the fawk is a Luke Bryan?? I'm ashamed

johnjohn

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
When did this fag become the gold standard for country music?? Wtf happen here? All these young kids today with there jacked up four wheel drives sitting on 28 inch rims with mud tires blasting this fags music. I'm ashamed of what this world is turned into. Flat bill hats with the size sticker still on it. Jacked up trucks with Crome rims and mud tires that never go off road. Blasting Luke Bryan gtfo of here. JOHNNY CASH, CONWAY TWITTY, MERLE HAGGARD, WAYLON GENNINGS, GEORGE JONES all would be ashamed of you fags gdi. Figured I would just get that off my chest lolz

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

Country... No, music has been going down fucking hill for a long time

I mean how the fuck are you supposed to cure a heartache to this skinny jeans mofo? In my day you grabbed a bottle of crown and put in some Earl Thomas Conley and let the tears fly. Bunch of up beat hip hop shit is all it is

I have never been a country music fan but I am big fan of rock music and can tell you is all but gone and replaced with shitty rap and hip hop shit

I hate all new music.

Only good thing about country music is the girls in skirts

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

2Q==
hires-803aff14d4eb9628305c7fad30d289a05b5c92f7.jpg

70s 80s and the 90s all good music weather it was country rock or alternative. Soon as 2000 got here shit went down hill. I live back in the woods you see the woman and the kids and the dogs and me. I gotta shotgun rifle and a four Wheel drive and a country boy can survive. Thats where I stand ✊✊✊

you bunch of old farts

IML Gear Cream!
I live back in the woods you see the woman and the kids and the dogs and me. I gotta shotgun rifle and a four Wheel drive and a country boy can survive. Thats where I stand ✊✊✊

Fuck yeah

1. George Strait 2. Garth Brooks 3. Alan Jackson

24. I know I'm too young for the George jones and stuff like that, but I do live in Bakersfield where Merle haggard and buck Owens are from so good country music is big here. Those 3 are the best from my time in my opinion

George strait. Hank Jr. And Travis tritt even though maybe not the longevity but like the music. Garth is good also but not chris gaines

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

I've always thought George strait is widely accepted as the king even with the older guys. At least that's how it is around here

Yeah that's how it is here too. When you discuss best country artists you're discussing 2nd place after george

Back