• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

World series!

Rickster41

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Let's lighten the mood and get away from lab drama for a while.
GO CUBBIES!!!!!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Baseball is for pussies

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

I hope the cubs lose and the curse of the goat continues, shoulda just let the guy in with his damn goat. 109 years in 2 weeks!

I hope the cubs lose and the curse of the goat continues, shoulda just let the guy in with his damn goat. 109 years in 2 weeks!
Bro! Not cool.

Hey Tmart my wife laughed, she hates the cubs. Somehow she is a Sox fan

Yeah we're in trouble tonight

Eh haven't given up yet cubs love to make a come back

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Big baseball fan here. Went to game 1 last year to see my royals. Both cubs and Indians are great teams. Tough to call this one.

Yeah it's gonna be a good series

Baseball is soooo slow. Really hard to watch, like watching paint dry.

Seriously they should put a time limit on how long between pitches. And when you play over 150 games a year on an individual basis each game does not mean that much.

Really boring.

Hey Tmart my wife laughed, she hates the cubs. Somehow she is a Sox fan

Hahah that's literally the only reason I want the Indians to win, I just think it's funny. I'm an angels fan myself

Fuck fuck fuck. Bases loaded and the cubs can't score.

Get Shredded!
They haven't been able to hit off any of Clevelands pitching. They've got some walks to help their opportunities but haven't been able to capitalize. But as I type this zobrist hits off Andrew miller which hasn't been easy lately...

Cleveland pitching has been lights out tonight

.. Go Cubs !!!! :winkfinger:

ec25e1d2a0953e7a0e10f114173ec462.jpg

I'm just glad the Indians don't have Wild Thing playing for them anymore

Major_League_Charlie_Sheen.jpg

Baseball is soooo slow. Really hard to watch, like watching paint dry.

Seriously they should put a time limit on how long between pitches. And when you play over 150 games a year on an individual basis each game does not mean that much.

Really boring.
Couldnt be any diff then going to a place & continuously lifting the same shit up just to set it back down & then do it again the next day..sounds pretty boring in its own..

Maybe u could try watching baseball while u lift these things up..Then u could occupy ur boredom with more boredom

Ha

Everyone always talks about how great the cubs rotation is, which I agree. But I don't think it's a huge advantage, Trevor Bauer Is solid for Cleveland. And if Salazar and carrasco weren't hurt it would be even less of an advantage. That being said I do think the cubs will win tonight with arrieta out there

Couldnt be any diff then going to a place & continuously lifting the same shit up just to set it back down & then do it again the next day..sounds pretty boring in its own..

Maybe u could try watching baseball while u lift these things up..Then u could occupy ur boredom with more boredom

Ha

Yea but it's me lifting weights so not so boring!

Everyone always talks about how great the cubs rotation is, which I agree. But I don't think it's a huge advantage, Trevor Bauer Is solid for Cleveland. And if Salazar and carrasco weren't hurt it would be even less of an advantage. That being said I do think the cubs will win tonight with arrieta out there
I hope your right. It's time for this world series drought to end!

Being neutral just enjoying the games is nice haha I've only had to be stressed watching the World Series once back in 2002. One of the best series in baseball history. I'm just excited to see how this one plays out

New game tonight go Cubs

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk

Back