• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Dirty vial. Rep contact requested asap.

Lathe Crasher

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just got an ace TD. There's a floater in a vial and it's quite cloudy. Please contact me. Thank you.

Attachments

• IMG_2684.jpg
    IMG_2684.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 175
  • IMG_2685.jpg
    IMG_2685.jpg
    27.8 KB · Views: 169
  • IMG_2686.jpg
    IMG_2686.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 168
  • IMG_2688.jpg
    IMG_2688.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_2690.jpg
    IMG_2690.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 165

Attachments

• IMG_2701.jpg
    IMG_2701.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_2702.jpg
    IMG_2702.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_2703.jpg
    IMG_2703.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 156
Tren looks like it crashed.

We will replace your order asap.

For the sake of transparency, Hugh is actively working on resolving this issue. He responded in less than 10 minutes. I appreciate that.

I will update this thread as I get more info.

Update-

Monster reached out to me and is replacing my order. All of it.

I feel thats very fair. I was responded to immediately. Thank you Monster. When the new TD comes in I'll post pics. I was given a reasonable explanation to the crash and piece of stopper. I probably should have contacted him directly. Thank you for taking care of me.

next time pm the rep first instead of posting pictures and speculating whats in the vial....step 2 is post the pictures if the rep blows you off....always start with step 1...

Thanks

next time pm the rep first instead of posting pictures and speculating whats in the vial....step 2 is post the pictures if the rep blows you off....always start with step 1...

Thanks

Agreed. Lesson learned. Luckily Monster is forgiving and generous.

IML Gear Cream!
Great customer service things happen from time to time

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Dont worry about it bro , just learn from it.

We will get your replacements out Asap

We want to always correct inadequate stuff. Just give a chance. It's all good once it's brought to our attention... wanna keep our customers

As promised Monster has sent me a restock. The product looks great and I couldn't be happier. This is an example of great customer service and a lab standing behind their products.

I should have contacted a rep first. By posting pics of crashed gear in open forum I cut off Monster's chance to work with me in private. I wasn't thinking about that at the time but it was a mistake and I own it. I would recommend their lab to anyone. As you can see this is a stand up crew and they took good care of me. Hopefully others can learn from this as well. When in doubt, contact a rep.

There's a thread floating around where a customer got a much different treatment than I did from a different lab. This could have easily gone the same route but these guys are pros and won't shit on you. Thanks guys, all the best.

Attachments

• IMG_2729.jpg
    IMG_2729.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 88
Things happen, it's part of the business, but the good part is they resolved it and exceeded expectations. :)

Monster= handled like a Boss. No drama...Much respect.

Thanks
I wonder how many times this has been said? Every time there is an issue people still make a post..... no offense to the OP

Thanks OP.

Happy customers is our goal.

Thanks for choosing Monster Labs

I wonder how many times this has been said? Every time there is an issue people still make a post..... no offense to the OP
And I love it when they say, "can a rep please PM me?"

Get Shredded!
There's a thread floating around where a customer got a much different treatment than I did from a different lab. This could have easily gone the same route but these guys are pros and won't shit on you. Thanks guys, all the best.

I did noticed that... smh

Thanks

exactly . no reason for this thread

exactly . no reason for this thread

Can't argue with the truth.

Hopefully in can however serve as a learning example for others. Additionally it's a public display of how customers can expect to be treated by Monster should an issue arise. I believe there is value in that.

Anyhow, thanks again guys.

Everyone loves a happy ending.... ❤❤❤

I didn't see happy endings on the price list. I always miss the good stuff

Back