• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Ordered Super Cuts Advanced Package & Some other Goodies

jump2man3

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Very Excited! Read some info on PSL and am looking forward to keeping everyone here in the loop on progress. Just ordered today so as soon as shipment arrives i will post some pics along with my plan. Currently am looking to just put on some lean dry mass, nothing to crazy. So far PSL has been pretty solid in their service and response. Again will keep everyone in the loop!

Well thanks for sharing and welcome.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

thanks man! totally new to this, wasn't sure if I was allowed to post this or not hopefully im ok :)

thanks man! totally new to this, wasn't sure if I was allowed to post this or not hopefully im ok :)
Should of made an intro post in the new member section but ur good

So what is your proposed cycle and how many cycles have you ran? At 160lbs u need to get in more good calories

well a little background - Jan of this year I was at around 198 21% BF. I cut and dieted got down to around 140 and about 9% BF. I am currently finishing a Var Cycle which im just under 6 weeks. I am up to 160 now and put on some good gains but nothing crazy. I prefer the ripped look with some size nothing crazy. I am planning to use PSL Super Cuts Cycle for their recommended period of time and go from there. Any suggestions tho I am open to. But again I really prefer to stay as lean and shredded as possible. I am 29 and am short only 5'6

Currently finishing Var cycle prolly have 2-3 weeks left. Did get some noticeable gains in strength and some size. Nothing crazy. I am looking into running PSL super cuts to see if that can get me where I want.

Currently finishing Var cycle prolly have 2-3 weeks left. Did get some noticeable gains in strength and some size. Nothing crazy. I am looking into running PSL super cuts to see if that can get me where I want.
Ok so ur running a var only cycle? If so I take it that it's ur first. Well the super cuts cycle stack u bought I hate to say but u are no way ready for it. Ur not ready for tren by no means.

I mean I took Tren a few years back and had good results. Since then I fell off, I lost my source and its been a while since I trusted some other businesses. Life hit hard and I lost track of my taking care of myself. I did pretty well with tren a while back though.. I kinda already ordered it lol any suggestions maybe ease into the dosages?

IML Gear Cream!
I mean I took Tren a few years back and had good results. Since then I fell off, I lost my source and its been a while since I trusted some other businesses. Life hit hard and I lost track of my taking care of myself. I did pretty well with tren a while back though.. I kinda already ordered it lol any suggestions maybe ease into the dosages?
Awe ok gotcha lol. I would say run those 3 compounds mwf and start the tren with say a half cc just to see how you respond. Then you can adjust it

You're going to LOVE the changes we made to the super cuts cycle!

Back