• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cure for going bald?

More gear just grows that shit everywhere else but ur head! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The cure for baldness is a myth that is used to make profits. Let's hope that this time it is the real deal and not some fake crap to make more money.

More gear just grows that shit everywhere else but ur head! Lol

maybe they unlocked the gene that makes hair grow in your ears and on your back and applied that to your scalp

maybe they unlocked the gene that makes hair grow in your ears and on your back and applied that to your scalp

My mutant genes lol.

Would be interesting if they have.

Lucky I never got hair in my ears just everywhere else. Not even lazier hair removal got rid of the hair on
My back. Just thinned it out a little.

My mutant genes lol.

Lucky I never got hair in my ears just everywhere else. Not even lazier hair removal got rid of the hair on

You know its bad when the wife asks if you want her to shave your back lol. Shes never done it and now all the sudden hahah.

IML Gear Cream!
Ur proned
It is envitanble
Brussel sprouts and all small Greens slow the process

My mutant genes lol.

my wife gets her pussy laser hair treatments. it still grows back just thinner. so glad I'm not a woman, the amount of shit they go thru to look good for us, go bless them

If you're going to be bald nothing you can do to stop it. I have a horshoe but you'd never know since my razor evens it all out.

Never had hair on my back and very little on my chest until I started gear...now it's like my pubes went on a field trip and didn't go home. Make my wife shave my back once a month and I shave my chest every other day.

my wife gets her pussy laser hair treatments. it still grows back just thinner. so glad I'm not a woman, the amount of shit they go thru to look good for us, go bless them

Holly crap man that shit hurts! Can't imagine getting lazered down there w a commercial unit.

My wife would do that with the home laser version but that sucker is about half the power of a commercial one.

She complained how much it hurt down there so I bucked up and said quit ur bitchen watch I'll do my on my dong! Holly fuck man I damn near hit the ceiling! I teared up a bit!

Had to give her a fist bump and say ur all good Hun. Ur a superhero for doing that crap on a regular basis.

You know its bad when the wife asks if you want her to shave your back lol. Shes never done it and now all the sudden hahah.

Oh that's bad!

I have not had that proposal. She actually likes me hairy for some damn reason.

Holly crap man that shit hurts! Can't imagine getting lazered down there w a commercial unit.

My wife would do that with the home laser version but that sucker is about half the power of a commercial one.

She complained how much it hurt down there so I bucked up and said quit ur bitchen watch I'll do my on my dong! Holly fuck man I damn near hit the ceiling! I teared up a bit!

Had to give her a fist bump and say ur all good Hun. Ur a superhero for doing that crap on a regular basis.

shes had 7 sessions i think, she said it felt like a sunburn. pussies are tough as hell, they should make bullet proof vests out of that shit with the amount of abuse those things go thru. tougher than dragon skin

Back