• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

primo and trt

paramedicmass

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This is probably a dumb question. I have been on TRT a few months now. 100mg cyp a week prescibed. I supplement with 150mg a week of test prop and 150 mg week of npp. My question is has anyone used primo with their TRT?

thanks for any help guys

Sorry. Never used primo. I used EQ with my TRT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am currently using Primo 600/week. Along with a bump in my usual TRT. I went from test cyp 200/week to 600/week. I really like this cycle at 7 weeks. What is your question regarding primo?

Sorry for the delay gentlemen. I was just wondering with my current cycle would there be any benefit?

Honestly, I would up the test cyp to 200 and cruise on the NPP for just trt and a bump. If you want to try a full cycle that's a diff question. When I'm done I was thinking about adding npp like your doing. I'm 44 my goal was strength and increase in endurance while cutting. This regimen is working nicely for me. Promo inj hurts for about 2 weeks FYI and takes about 5 ish weeks to kick in. Pretty mild and no sides for me as of yet. I would describe gains as slow and steady but def there.

Back