• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Renaissance Festival

BallsMahoney

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
KC's ren fest is going on through middle of October, any of you guys go to your local Renaissance Festivals in the fall? My wife and I started going & taking our daughter, and i'll be damned its awesome! Great food, and tons of beer. And not to mention people watching all the weirdos.

Last year our in-laws joined us, and my father n law and I got plowed off Meade and threw axes, knives, and ninja stars LOL. FUkn helluva good time, who would've thought! The kid loves it too.

I like corsets...

Error..I mean...

I dont think there are any Ren fests here

Went like two times...fun stuff. Poeple dressed and acting in character. Eating turkey legs and drinking meade. Definitely worth going.

Big boob girls in corsets.. nice.. the only time I can call the wifey a wench and fully get away with it

How you been strager haven't seen you for a long time.

Cheapthreads out...

We go to our local one about every other year. . . Love the dance shows, artist shops, beer, food, freak shows, beer, etc . . .

They have two campsites for ours, family & party!

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
We like going. It's a good time especially if you like people watching. It's crazy how much the people who aren't performers get into it.

My daughter was very much into this. Pennsylvania Renaissance Faire was where she hung out from August to October. She worked for a Potter named "Wolf" doing glazing for him. She also made silver jewelry to sell. She dressed the part rather authentic complete with sword. She had quite a few swords, one was actually very beautiful.......pearl like handle with gold. I never went but she always had me quite intriged by the stories she would tell.

Back