• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

TD pic

pharmerbob1980

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Sorry for the delay in posting a pic. Awesome service and TA time. I hope everyone is right that this hgh is some good stuff
b2e9f3b0f6ca350f54561efb81651e32.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Been on for two weeks now. Have def noticed some small changes. Sleep is getting better, wake up in the morning with a pump, skin has more elasticity to it, and overall better feeling of wellness. Upping my dose from 2iu's daily to 5 starting tomorrow. Interested to see results from that. Also, read some people get tingling or numbness in their hands. I haven't experienced any negative sides as of yet. Plus I'm stacking with test, Deca, and materon. Go big or go home!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Been on for two weeks now. Have def noticed some small changes. Sleep is getting better, wake up in the morning with a pump, skin has more elasticity to it, and overall better feeling of wellness. Upping my dose from 2iu's daily to 5 starting tomorrow. Interested to see results from that. Also, read some people get tingling or numbness in their hands. I haven't experienced any negative sides as of yet. Plus I'm stacking with test, Deca, and materon. Go big or go home!

I've been on 2iu daily for a week and haven't noticed tingling yet either but I feel like I've had a little better pump training and it seems like for vascular in my arms. Not sure if only one week would do that. On test and npp with it. Will bump to 3iu next week then 1 iu per week upto 5 or 6 iu per day not sure. Will feel it out as I go. If this hgh is half of what everyone is talking about I'm gonna fill up my whole fridge

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Keep me updated with your progress if you will. Read a lot of good stuff on this brand as well.. So far so good!

Been running 4ius for the past 6weeks and definitely feel a difference from my normal protocol though my first experience with hgh. Will get BW done just as soon as I stop getting hit with miscellaneous bills and extra money requests from the ex.

Back