• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

This is a gay site isn't it?

Phil_McRevis

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Whew... So I went and got a wax today. Chest, stomach, back, and heaven forbid, a men's Brazilian.

HOLY FUCKING OUCH!!!

And because I felt super weird about the whole thing, I asked if very many men get it done. She told me I was the fourth man today. Then i asked if most of them were gay, again, surprisingly she said no.

All I know is that it hurt, I look like a beet, and I'm about to bath in Aloe Vera sunburn goo.

Pics or it didn't happen

Relax and wax no scream cream and no trauma momma
One numbs one handles the skin after so yout don't get covered in infected follicles or ingrown hairs later

I bet they used soft wax on you too instead of hard wax...lol..sadists

How long that last before going back for more to torture

let's see that taint son.

4214deaa2c27c53b6973136708d3237e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The fucks going on in this thread?? lol im just going to back away slowlly....

Relax and wax no scream cream and no trauma momma
One numbs one handles the skin after so yout don't get covered in infected follicles or ingrown hairs later

I bet they used soft wax on you too instead of hard wax...lol..sadists
I was getting the ingrown hairs and boils using Nair for Men, figure I'd try waxing.

The wax looked pink with the viscosity of natural honey, not sure if that's soft or hard, but it definitely wasn't pleasant. It was reminiscent of my vasectomy, naked, uncomfortable, and helpless, trusting a pretty women with my junk her hand. Lol

I'll check out those products you mentioned for sure. I can't be walking around with this Aloe goo on my sphincter. Feels like I'm in Iraq with never ending butt butter.

IML Gear Cream!
How long that last before going back for more to torture
I'm supposed to go back in five to six weeks to give the hair a chance to come back in. It had been three weeks since my last manscaping but they informed me that wasn't long enough.

It's not supposed to hurt as bad after the first time. We'll see.

I was getting the ingrown hairs and boils using Nair for Men, figure I'd try waxing.

The wax looked pink with the viscosity of natural honey, not sure if that's soft or hard, but it definitely wasn't pleasant. It was reminiscent of my vasectomy, naked, uncomfortable, and helpless, trusting a pretty women with my junk her hand. Lol

I'll check out those products you mentioned for sure. I can't be walking around with this Aloe goo on my sphincter. Feels like I'm in Iraq with never ending butt butter.
Lololololol...soft wax for sure tats just meeeaaaneed.

I'm fucking dying....
Too fucking funny
I'm so sorry..that's horrible...

You can get the things I mentioned on amazon maybe? For sure on ebay..

You might be able to get something called no more bumps that's like a liquid toner..might be able to find it locally like a sallys beauty supply

Don't waste your time with any of the other numbing creams tho..the rest are crappy and pretty ineffective

Did you get a boner?
Most definitely not. I did jerk off three times before I went in though....I just could not let that happen. Never go on a date, get a massage, or now a wax when you're fully loaded.

waxing sucks. in grown hairs like a mother fucker. much better off nairing the back and legs once a week. shave the rest

What in the fucking fuck???

Lmao I literally can't stop laughing, this has got to be best thing I've read in a while

but also like some mentioned...taint pics..no home? Can you even ask for taint pics and claim 'no homo'

and did you get chubbed up when that warm wax was on ur taint????

what ever happened with that gogo hair removal thing. I think heavy tried it a while back. doesnt that thing work?

Get Shredded!
I always wanted to get a Brazilian just to pop a boner and have the chick work around it. What can I say, I like to party.

I always wanted to get a Brazilian just to pop a boner and have the chick work around it. What can I say, I like to party.
Lol...I made that post for you man.... Dude, it was fucking awful!

With your luck, you'd get a flamboyantly gay fat dude doing the wax job!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Of course he got a boner. I'm getting one just thinking of hot wax on my taint/chin rest.

I had my back waxed once and some places I felt next to nothing and other spots was like a 10 on the pain scale.

Couple days later I broke out real bad. Never again. I just have the wife shave it now.

Lol...I made that post for you man.... Dude, it was fucking awful!

With your luck, you'd get a flamboyantly gay fat dude doing the wax job!

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
Hahaha, oh hell no. I seen some videos of a perv going in there and getting a hand job, while getting waxed. I think it would be disrespectful not to jerk it off? Right? Unless she was a complete bitch.

Back