• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

MATH - Geno 36 iu

malfeasance

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Is it one ml once you depress the plunger? If so, then you there are 18 doses at 2 iu daily. So . . . 1 divided by 18 is .05555. Ok, I am lost. :confused: Draw on a slin pin up to where???

Between the five and the six? That is, five hundredths and another little half of a cc?

Your gunna love them by the way ;)

Is it one ml once you depress the plunger? If so, then you there are 18 doses at 2 iu daily. So . . . 1 divided by 18 is .05555. Ok, I am lost. :confused: Draw on a slin pin up to where???
What size insulin needle. 100? If so every 2.78 = 1iu

What size insulin needle. 100? If so every 2.78 = 1iu
1/2 a cc (i.e., 50), if you are talking about the syringe and not the needle. Anyway, it looks like your math is exactly the same. 2.78 x 2 = 5.56, which is the same 5.55555 I was getting. Now how to get that .06 . . . LOL!

Just round it up. 5.6

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Each line is, .2

IML Gear Cream!
So third line

The third line is 6/100. Which is rounding up from .055 to .06, which would be just slightly more than 2 iu, but close enough for hand grenades and horseshoes.

A smig. But then go slightly before. I would just want to be evenly consistant in my daily dosing. Thats why i say .6 ...

The same mark everyday. Your rounding up the thousandths. So 4-5 thousandths over. Is not going to make dramatic changes just simplify your dosing. If thatnis an issue go half it is closer. 2.78 or 2 and 4th line..

Back