• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

Recovering heart rate

Stri8tedGod

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Looking for the absolute best cardio trainin to improve my recovery heart rate in the lowest amount of time! Gotta go a DOT physical here soon! Until then muscle is not a priority.

Two things - (1) lots of cardio, and (2) get off gear.

Seriously.

That's it.

HIIT cardio.

Right on thank you! Already been off the gear! Resting heart rates good again, just that resting heart rate needs to improve. So time for some HIIT to the max!

Right on thank you! Already been off the gear! Resting heart rates good again, just that resting heart rate needs to improve. So time for some HIIT to the max!

Good luck, brother! You should notice your heart rate recovering faster just after a few sessions.

20 min HIIT 3x per week
30 min LISS 3x per week
1 day rest and bam HR is great

Il let you guys know how it goes! Donated blood yesterday to just to lower rbc as well since AAS effects me that way quite a bit! Sucks I get white coat when I go to the doctor pretty bad. Resting HR was in the 80s before I went in, then 110
when they went to check. They let me relax for a few and I got it down to 98! Then as soon as I was done with my donation it was mid 70s lol wish there was something for anxiety related HR and BP that wouldn't make me fail the pre emp. Drug test!

Passed my DOT physical, resting heart rate is in the mid 70s now, it was 82 in the doctors office which is normal for me because I get white coat pretty bad lol it's like I think they are gonna find out what I do because of my readings. Lost a good deal of muscle this last few weeks with focusing so much on cardio. I'm ok with that though. It will come back. My jobs my first priority, I ain't no Ronnie Coleman unfortunately lol

Back