• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Eating and losing weight

bigtime916

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Im on a bulk right now but come feb Im going to cut. I eat super clean throughout the day. Im super on point with diet until 8pm and I hit the vape. Then its all bets off no matter how hard I try. Problem is I vape for my back pain and the shit plain works! But I eat like shit and have little control. That said Im still losing weight and wife is trippin saying she can see my abs for the first time in my whole life. Shit Im not even doing cardio. Although my workouts are 2 hrs long and I can wring out the sweat even trying. The back of my shirt is dripping as I walk, its that bad. I do drink a shit load of water also.

Ive been eating this way for a year now. Current cycle is light, NPP 400 a week, Test 300 a week, caber every 3 days, 50mg provi ED, Arimidex twice a week.
Food
meal 1
8 egg whites
2 whole eggs
1 cup oats

After gym

meal 2
Rice,
3 egg whites
2 whole eggs
1 cup ground turkey
2 cups Orange juice for the drink

Meal 3, afternoon
2 cups brown rice
one and a half BBQ chicken breast plain
water for drink or diet soda

Meal 4
Dinner,
Tri tip or something with red meat
Baked potato plain with pepper
veggies with pepper

Meal/ snack 5
1 quart greek yogurt
Dark chocolate almonds

OK here where shit gets crazy after 8pm

Adam peanut butter and honey sammich x2
glass of 2% milk
next
protein 60 grams mixed with 50/50 milk water
next
sliced cheese, salami, crackers
next
turkey cheese sammich
next
some kind of snack, whatever I can get my hands on lol. Maybe ice cream.

Yes Im still dropping lbs and making gains. Now, I do plan to drop the shit food this spring. But for now I see no reason to stop as Im bulking and making gains.

So what Im looking for is feedback on the meals that Im eating for my up coming cut. I know a lot of you guys know your diet shit really well. I put the work in 5 days a week and by summer I want to be cut up. Not crazy cut up just enough to see abs and more lines. I know Im a big guy and it takes a lot of food to fuel my tall big body. Thanks guys.

Oh I also have a cheat day or two. All you can eat breakfast includes
10 pieces of bacon
4 pancakes
2 biscuits and gravy
6 fried eggs

Dinner may include
6 slices of pizza and later on hot wings

Shit can a mod move this to the diet section.

Back