• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Naps gear busted?

sixsix250

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I used to use a source kind of like naps a long time ago and I'm still on there email list. For some reason I decided to check my junk mail and WOW
. They emailed me the whole article that the hackers who busted naps put out there.
If for some reason this breaks the rules then please delete thread and I apologize but I thought this was vital info for the safety of the community. Here is the link

http://truefighter.org/

Enter at your own risk !

thats old news man, naps is still good to go. so are hacker posted some customer info
you still take the same chance with a domestic whos stripper gf drives around with all the usps
receipts in the car with info on them

thats old news man, naps is still good to go. so are hacker posted some customer info
you still take the same chance with a domestic whos stripper gf drives around with all the usps
I just got the email last week and in the article it says that they will be holding off for a little bit before the go further with it. It was only 2 months ago. I understand your thoughts but there is def a little bit more there than some crumbled up receipts.
I heard that there system got compromised a while back but damn, I had no idea it was this detailed

They got busted a few times
LE own them now
Get the picture
All of u that buy from Naps or the other name
Really

It's too easy to be safe and skip out on ordering from them.

Better, safer options here.

Honestly despite the fact that this info was published on truefighter. There is nothing to worry about. People are still ordering from naps. Heck I've ordered from naps 4 times since that info was released. LE can't do shit to naps. Naps operates in a country where this shit legal. And the buyers have nothing to worry about. Use fake names, send to a vacant house. If you are worried. Your risk is the same with any source. In my opinion. Your risk is greater with domestic ugl's. Domestic sources brew their shit shot at home and you can smell the chemicals through the shipping box. Naps brew their shit in a large manufacturer similar to pharmacom. No scent of chemicals. They now carry pharmacom. They carry Alpha Pharma, Geneza, Dragon Pharma, all good products that test consistently good.

Honestly despite the fact that this info was published on truefighter. There is nothing to worry about. People are still ordering from naps. Heck I've ordered from naps 4 times since that info was released. LE can't do shit to naps. Naps operates in a country where this shit legal. And the buyers have nothing to worry about. Use fake names, send to a vacant house. If you are worried. Your risk is the same with any source. In my opinion. Your risk is greater with domestic ugl's. Domestic sources brew their shit shot at home and you can smell the chemicals through the shipping box. Naps brew their shit in a large manufacturer similar to pharmacom. No scent of chemicals. They now carry pharmacom. They carry Alpha Pharma, Geneza, Dragon Pharma, all good products that test consistently good.

There are plenty of domestic sources that don't brew their own gear or do it well. I wouldn't risk buying from Naps, but that is just my opinion.

Ha..good point

http://www.steroidforyou.com/
use code unlisted for 15% off

Back