• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How steroids ruined my life

ob3ast

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
1. I have become an attractive man
2. Strongest man in the gym
3. Dating 2 dancers from the same strip club...at the same time.
4. Friend in Iowa wants to hook me up with a friend of hers, J. J's pics included.
37c5aa30016fa6a1374a299ce8e76c0e.jpg
1c1bacf20e9210979c003cb2f5ad9c19.jpg

I spy a wedding ring on the wrong finger

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

Funny. I saw the first pic and thought you were the victim of having your junk blown off. Then I saw the second pic and realized where you were going with this. Hey on a side note, is the pic of one of the dancers and if so, is her stage name "Land Mine" (because it looks like she sat on one..jus sayin):D

They both have some mileage on em. Maybe the op has a huge cawk and he was showing the aftermath of said huge cawk.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They both have some mileage on em. Maybe the op has a huge cawk and he was showing the aftermath of said huge cawk.

Looks like maybe the victim of many "huge cawks" all at once.

holy shit... looks like the number 99 on the arbys menu , the wizard sleeve combo..... gross

Maybe its just the close up? I mean it looks beat but with a Tren run not much is off limits, if your single. I'd run through it IF she was a freak.

If still put my dick in it...

Come on fellas. Surely times are not that bad that you have to resort to the "wizard sleeve" as Palawan called it. Obviously she is a freak...or a prostitute.

Come on fellas. Surely times are not that bad that you have to resort to the "wizard sleeve" as Palawan called it. Obviously she is a freak...or a prostitute.

True. I wouldn't date her. But sometimes, pussy has no face...

Wish this guy would chime in. I think the clit has a wart on it.

Lmfao. You guys are killing me!keep it up. Viva la vagina.

Btw, I love large labia.

She wants my babies. I'm not even joking.

I feel really good about my pussy right now.

I'm not hating tho...but thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

I don't think that's a wart...but that's definitely a Walmart engagement ring on the index finger...doesn't even fit the finger it's on.

She wants my babies. I'm not even joking.

Don't do it brother. Can't turn a hoe into a housewife. Heck I think that was some rap song back in the day or something.

1. I have become an attractive man
2. Strongest man in the gym
3. Dating 2 dancers from the same strip club...at the same time.
4. Friend in Iowa wants to hook me up with a friend of hers, J. J's pics included.
37c5aa30016fa6a1374a299ce8e76c0e.jpg
1c1bacf20e9210979c003cb2f5ad9c19.jpg

9330daa762ce5e9ec1a55527cfb73259.jpg

So steroids ruined your life because you are fucking two sluts from the strip club? And not even a good strip club just fucking bottom of the barrel strippers. I don't think it's the steroids.

Back