• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

FUCK depression

bigtime916

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
As some of you know Ive had 4 back surgeries, a implant that was recalled that cant be removed. Anyway Friday my back started in on me again. Its bad all the time but I get through it but at times it puts me in bed. Ive been doing pretty good and bam shit hits me. I have been adding abs and trying to do some legs. That may have caused the flare up.

Main issue and odd as it seems gym keeps me sane. Without it I feel lost and depressed. The injury starts to get to me and keeps me home, sux. I feel like every day I have in the gym is a gift and taking it away really fucks with my head. Ive learned to modify MANY exercises to sitting weather it be curls back ect. The lifts can be harder but it allows me to still go. To look at me you would never know. So the exercises are working and I was getting to my goals.

Anyway, those with a injury that are addicted to the gym 5-6 days a week how did you deal with being out? I mean I cant even do cardio and Im worried Ill lose what Ive work so hard for for the last few years.

Life can really suck some times ugh.

And just to add another thought. Last time it was this bad I was between cycles. This time Ive been off for two weeks now. Could the gear be working? Anyone else with pain issues notice a difference while on?

Damn man that really sucks. Last time i was sort of in uour shoes i lost my mind not going to the gym, especially if its your mental outlet

Sent from my LGLS992 using Tapatalk

coming off cycle, drop in test and clomid are a downer

Take care of yourself and take some time off.
Just do some arm pump workouts every 4 days if you really have to...you know being addicted and all.

Sent from my LT26i using Tapatalk 2

Unfortunately being addicted to working out also leads to a bad mental state when we miss
the gym whether it's by injury or in general. That's just the way most of us dedicated fuckers are.

I had arm surgery two years ago and missed two days then was back at it.
What ever I could do is what I did.

I've never been addicted to weights, but I've recently been in very serious depression.

Yes I have a history of concussion. Had a bad car wreck last November and had a bad post concussion syndrome.

I used to think depression was mostly choices based. Now I fucking know better.

I'm just glad I'm still alive

^^^^^^^^No no no sir depression is real ....."IT CAN BE FAUGHT WITH YOUR MIND".....your mind can help you with depression , meds arent always needed!!

IML Gear Cream!
I've never been addicted to weights, but I've recently been in very serious depression.

Yes I have a history of concussion. Had a bad car wreck last November and had a bad post concussion syndrome.

I used to think depression was mostly choices based. Now I fucking know better.

I'm just glad I'm still alive

Funny you mention that..I think a lot of my problems with it started when I went through a windshield. I initially thought it was because I broke my jaw and neck..current research though shows a lot more with head injuries and mood than twenty yrs ago when it happened.

Funny you mention that..I think a lot of my problems with it started when I went through a windshield. I initially thought it was because I broke my jaw and neck..current research though shows a lot more with head injuries and mood than twenty yrs ago when it happened.
I just started s thread yesterday in TRT about it. A new study that links severe depression post mtbi with low t.

In all honesty, my depression was like a bad acid trip that wouldn't end. I say like an acid trip because like being fried on acid, I knew the depression wasn't real and all, I knew the emotions were not real, but I just couldn't get make it stop.

So I felt destroyed by sorrow every day. To the depths of a feeling I still can't describe... I didn't want to live at all, but I didn't want to kill myself because of the depths of suffering it would bring on my kids.

I noticed depression the most when I wasn't keeping busy, when I was playing basketball or football depression was the furthest thing from my mind, gym helps too, but not as much as competing in a sport

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Back