• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Rui products

irishbrah69

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone know where rui is a sponser? Having a problem w them and I haven't got a response. Would like to take care of it private but if there nor responding I'll hit up a forum

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

I e never had a prob with Rui. They were always gtg. A little expensive but worth it imo

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone know where rui is a sponser? Having a problem w them and I haven't got a response. Would like to take care of it private but if there nor responding I'll hit up a forum

Its a Holiday weekend. Might give them a chance brother.

btw, much better choices out there.

whoS better c e m products. or IMR

I love them. Quick shipping and always got everything in stock.

Rui products always work for me. MT 2 is very strong as well as the Hex. Never had a shipping issue either.

Rui products always work for me. MT 2 is very strong as well as the Hex. Never had a shipping issue either.

According to Google there's like 3 diff forums saying Rui mt 2 sucks balls lol

My rat got a more brown look and only had to take one vial this summer to keep the burn away. He tried two other brands of mt2, got a big boost to libido, but a weaker response on the skin.
They are pricey, so much that I went elsewhere fo AI protection.

My rat got a more brown look and only had to take one vial this summer to keep the burn away. He tried two other brands of mt2, got a big boost to libido, but a weaker response on the skin.
They are pricey, so much that I went elsewhere fo AI protection.

wtf is this "my rat" bullshit? :rolleyes: Are we going to start saying "SWIM" also?

Now I gotta see wtf bluelight is. It's hell being old in the middle of all this techno-ridden slack-jawed faggotry.

I e never had a prob with Rui. They were always gtg. A little expensive but worth it imo

Product was good, prob was with the shipping. All the product didn't make it to me lol

RUI is worth the extra dinero. Never recieved bunk chems from them.

Little update. Package was received and half the contents of the order were spilled all over. Took pics and showed them. They e mailed back today to tell me they would be sending a new bottle free. Assuming they come through on that I'll rate them 5/5 on customer service. Product is on point also.

Back