• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Legend Pharmacetical's ASF Throwdown sponsored log

mbell4377

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So it's an honor and privilege to be chosen to represent Legend Pharmaceticals in the ASF Transformation contest. I want to thank Anton and Joebad1 for their generosity and support.

I've entered the cutting category for obvious reasons, lol

I consistently trained from the ages of 15 to 25, and even competed as a middleweight in a local Nabba city show and a state NPC show when I was 23. Unfortunately after suffering two pec tears, I was sidelined and fell into a slippery slope of opiate and alcohol abuse that hijacked and destroyed my life. Having lost everything, homeless, suicide attempts and destitute, I was desperate to make a change.
Sept 4, 2011 I met a man that walked me through a program of recovery, and I haven't had a drink or rec drug since.
Fortunately I've gained everything I've lost and much more back but was not taking care of myself physically.
February of this year I decided to make a change and get back to the sport I love of bodybuilding and weight training. At that time I was weighing 300lbs and was in a bad state physically. After many Dr's apt and taking things a day at a time, I was placed on Dr prescribed trt, 200mg/ test cyp and 200mg/ of Deca per week.
Today I'm down to 208lbs and back training and dieting seriously, that's why when I saw this transformation contest I knew it was meant for me.
My only opponent in this contest is me, it's a fight against self, to be the best I've ever been at 40 yrs old!

Starting stats,
5'8"
208lbs

980d27d6e82f143e428dd15c19e270e1.jpg

Sponsored by Legend Pharmaceuticals

32403a72386432f63a37a6506b248503.jpg
4afb325dfa7583a1e468405d55efb3d3.jpg
05a304e3362be67e00b83d2442734df8.jpg
ab07db92feaee689160338036f5b4982.jpg
a357a61dd8391885a0609494d9c62e91.jpg

All the goodies so generously supplied by Anton and Joebad1!

Today cardio is the only thing scheduled, two 30 min sessions on the stationary bike.
Following a bber keto diet, a little higher in protein and a little lower on fats.

First meal was egg beaters, 50gms of protein, and a table spoon of flax oil...
6meals a day, 40 to 50grams of protein per meal, tablespoon of flax oil X 6 meals a day. Coming 90% from whole foods. Chicken, steak, eggs, 96% lean beef and fish. I love sashimi and canned albacore tuna, so that'll be a common thread here.
I have plenty of time on my hands, semi retired at this point, only work responsibilities are 16 hours a week, which leaves a ton of available training time.
I'm a father of two boys and married so those three are the only other things on my plate! Let the transformation begin!

a4d6b5488981b84f39b9cef4ed96fbe8.jpg

Gonna be staring at this thing a lot!!!

2 cardio sessions in for the day, whey isolate shake down, then out to dinner for sashimi!

34 pieces of sashimi down the hatch! Cardio still to come tonight!

Cardio done for the day, 3 30min sessions...time for bed

Rise and shine! It's growing time!!!
About to attack the weights with great vengeance and furious anger!!!

Good luck brother, stay after it.

Thanks bro!

DC training:
Chest, shoulders, tris, back trained this morning, and they're fried! 60 min of cardio post workout! Time to eat and grow! Cardio this evening and then prepare for the war that will commence tomorrow at the gym! The war against myself!!!!

IML Gear Cream!
Cracked open the primo and cut mix, both smooth as can be! I'll see tomorrow if there's any pip to mention...

36cc153739651f950cd3ef56d6b7c041.jpg

The guys in he cut division better be putting in work, because I am....
Cardio session #2

You gotta be willing to do that which needs to be done....by any means necessary.

Up and at em' time to grow some muscle and burn some fat, about to do what's necessary!

Trained bi's, calves, Hams and quads today followed by the step mill and treadmill for 60 min, and I'm burnt! Home to eat and nap...
Cardio tonight scheduled and my big 40 bday dinner tonight!
No weights tomorrow, just cardio!

Happy big 40 brother keep killing it

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Doing good man..remember dont burn out in the beggining.Build up as for you and many of us anything in the start will give results and you dont want to hit a wall too early.

Doing good man..remember dont burn out in the beggining.Build up as for you and many of us anything in the start will give results and you dont want to hit a wall too early.

Your right bro! Appreciate the advice! I'm just full of motivation!!!
Tomorrow is cardio only so I'll get a break. I literally almost kill myself training quads, I love it!

afce8f4b39332809a988ed6a1eccb818.jpg

Steak omelette, have I mentioned how I love a keto diet?

Get Shredded!
I love the keto too..even though my body is freaking out from it.

Not a bad starting point bro. Good luck with this run.

You getting a good dose of omega 3 and 6 in that diet?

Not a bad starting point bro. Good luck with this run.

You getting a good dose of omega 3 and 6 in that diet?

9 grams of fish oil a day and 5 tablespoons of flax a day

I love the keto too..even though my body is freaking out from it.

Gets easier as you progress, a point comes for me where my hunger shuts off which is a blessing for me

Bonefish grill tonight for a tuna steak with my family to celebrate my bday! Looking forward to it

Damn, legs are actually sore to the touch! Between training and PIP, I'm stiff as hell, lol

Slept 12 hours last night! Feel good this morning, fasted cardio on the schedule for this morning....
Time to go do what's necessary! Hope you guys are doing the same, I have to go take it if I want it!!!

Cardio done! 60min 3mph at a 10% incline, fasted!
7c93718fe30bf165e990220d736497c3.jpg

Now it's time to eat!

Back