• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Somatropin Labs

fiftyfive

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm running somatropin from DG.

IGF-1 levels prior to starting somatropin was 150 ng/ml.

Before doing labs I pinned 2 ius a day for 2 weeks, and then 10 ius on the day of my blood draw.

IGF-1 level currently is 350.

Just wanted to pass along the info incase anyone is thinking running it.

g2g.

I'm running somatropin from DG.

IGF-1 levels prior to starting somatropin was 150 ng/ml.

Before doing labs I pinned 2 ius a day for 2 weeks, and then 10 ius on the day of my blood draw.

IGF-1 level currently is 350.

Just wanted to pass along the info incase anyone is thinking running it.

g2g.
You got something from the lab that says that?

A IGF-1 jump of 200 off that dose for that duration seems to good to be true or am I missing something. I'm not the foremost authority on GH, but TommyG went up half as much on twice the dose and twice the duration off Pharma GH ( Genotropin).

Post a copy of your labs.

I was surprised to see such a big jump too. I'll post the lab work later today or tomorrow. one thing I noticed is that my estrsdiol went from 20 to somewhere around 7, on a range of 8-35. the only compounded i added was proviron in addition to the gh. I take an AI twice a week, but I've always done that. I'm assuming that the proviron may have brought down my estrogen.

Provi depending on person and dose may bring down the e2 reading. Cut back a little on the ai, btw what ai are u using?

Back