• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Quick sale!!!

Dispense Quick

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
hello ASF! We wanted to show our appreciation by extending a short sale to all of our incredible followers. Thank you so much for all your support, if not for you we wouldnt be here.. Thank you all so much!!!

DETAILS:

Sale is for the following orals.
Tbol
Dbol
S-drol
MK-677
GW-501516
Winny
Var
Halo
Nolvadex
Letro

BUY 2 OF THE SAME ORAL GET A BOX OF EQUAL OR LESSER VALUE FOR FREE!

this sale is a short sale and will end abruptly. it will however be up for a minimum of 24 hours.

ADDITIONAL 15% OFF FOR BTC EXCHANGE.

any questions please feel free to post here.

Thank you all for your participation and enjoy!!!
0bd1c2dd724d9c01654d0ea831c6d565.jpg
4373106ed04b3be9801c5b23b9a7083a.jpg
f642cb951773fde7312c83e92e6b8f0e.jpg
5094c6a8fa24090275ca11ee5528bcfe.jpg

Last edited:
Omg I don't get paid tell Friday. Ima go donate blood and nut

haha, well damn. im not sure how long the thing will run, but i was told it will be a fast one. Not tryna sound too gimmicky but i know one thing for sure is thats not something we do often. we are pretty cut and dry. you may want to borrow money from your girlfriends "clothes and shoes fund."
Omg I don't get paid tell Friday. Ima go donate blood and nut

Idk if it has been in development or it was a matter of nailing down a source for it, but have you heard anything if the MK or did you have any early tests before releasing it? I hear people praising it and people saying it's snake oil (it seems like those that don't like it maybe have underdosed or bunk stuff) also heard it's pointless up until your in your 30's since GH output is already "high"

haha, well damn. im not sure how long the thing will run, but i was told it will be a fast one. Not tryna sound too gimmicky but i know one thing for sure is thats not something we do often. we are pretty cut and dry. you may want to borrow money from your girlfriends "clothes and shoes fund."

N she lives with me and I pay all re t and utilities yet she still broke. No support there. O well.

Idk if it has been in development or it was a matter of nailing down a source for it, but have you heard anything if the MK or did you have any early tests before releasing it? I hear people praising it and people saying it's snake oil (it seems like those that don't like it maybe have underdosed or bunk stuff) also heard it's pointless up until your in your 30's since GH output is already "high"
Haven't gotten any feedback on our line of MK since it just dropped yesterday but, GW in general is the real deal.

Great alternative for those who can't afford regular gh use.

To clarify.

The %15 off for using BTC is good for ALL items. Orals as well as injectables.

So do we just email you or pm or what to get in on this? I see no code :)

Truly Blessed.

IML Gear Cream!
hey sorry guys. i failed to put a start date on the original post. my apologies. this sale is long dead. but keep an eye out on monday for a sale on provirion or primo tabs.

Back