• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

MiSH's Labs @ Protocol

MiSh

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
600 Mg per HI's Protocol
Total
324297b6ac8bcf042c30c85f4e4b1f18.jpg

I'm going to have a hard time getting labs. the closest place to get them online is 3 hours away.
i wonder if i just asked my doctor if he would let me?
longshot

Nice. EP is what I've been on for 3 months and had labs pulled twice and they were fine as well. The eurotropins came
back fine too. Also PSL is really on top of customer service and shipping without too much detail.

I'm going to have a hard time getting labs. the closest place to get them online is 3 hours away.
i wonder if i just asked my doctor if he would let me?
longshot

Make it a vaca

Am I missing it? What's ur e2 at?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice. EP is what I've been on for 3 months and had labs pulled twice and they were fine as well. The eurotropins came
back fine too. Also PSL is really on top of customer service and shipping without too much detail.

Thanks JR
That is true on customer based

Hey mish I asked you a question but I'm a dumbfuck and posted in seattlesbest log.

a5d0cfc3270564010c836aeaed63baae.jpg

So when I start my sust cycle I should donate about a week or 2 in right? Just don't say anything about being on test?

So when I start my sust cycle I should donate about a week or 2 in right? Just don't say anything about being on test?

What's ur cycle ?

What test are you taking

Back