• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

What do you think about my diet?

anabolicsize

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
06:00 Meal 1: 5-10 eggs, 1-2 cups of oats with milk, 1 banana, 2 scoops of glutamine
08:00 Meal 2: brown rice, 500g yogurt, 1 green apple, 1 scoop of whey protein powder
10:00 Meal 3: brown rice, whole grain bread, 1 green apple, 1 lemon, 2 glasses of milk
12:00 Meal 4: brown rice, skinless chicken meat, 2 bananas, 2 green apples, 1 lemon
13:30: 2 scoops of pre workout, 2 scoops of creatine monohydrate
16:00 Meal 5: 2 scoops of whey protein powder, 2 scoops of creatine monohydrate, oats, banana,
19:00 Meal 6: brown rice, skinless chicken meat, fruit, 1 glass of milk
22:00 Meal 7: cottage cheese, 2 scoops of glutamine

I replace the brown rice with green beans. I wish i had sweet potatoes in my diet but can't get any.
I'm drinking BCAA's whole day + glutamine. I would like to get more amino acids like l-carnitine ..
What do you think guys? I haven't list grams and macros but what do you think about food selection?

Looks good if your just trying to get fat.

What is your height? Weight? Body fat %?

What are your goals?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

As said before, state your stats and goal.
But I would drop any supplements (especially oral glutamine) and only eat whole foods.

Looks like you are just trying go eat so called healthy foods what are your macros. Countinh macros is the key to loosing weight or putting on size.

where is the mac and cheese. thats a must to turn you into a freak,
seriously what are the macros ? your goals? your stats ?
you left out all the important info

I think you need to add more apples...

Back