• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

ASF Challenge Signup

Montego

Super Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This will be the offical signup thread for the forum wide challenge.

"Rules" There are no fucking rules. You can use whatever gear you like. Whatever doses you like. Whatever Jenny Crank diet you want.

There will be TWO categories though. In the past its always been a straight up transofrmation contest and this limits our elite physique members from really making any impact on these comps. So my proposal for the two categories -

Most productive cut - This will be much like past competitions. The member who makes the most dramatic cut while MAINTAINING quality muscle mass will be the winner of this category. If you lose all your muscle due to the cut you suck and wont win.

Most quality Muscle Added - This is gonna be the fun one. This is self explanitory. Whoever adds the most quality muscle without becoming a lard ass will take home the trophy here.

Overall Winner - The two winners will then be judged for the Overall winner.

I think a 12 week timeline is plenty of time.

We will get a gauge on how many guys want to compete then go from there on when to start.

Please post what "class" you would be in.

Lets roll bitches!

Damn montego that sounds like a pretty cool contest

I'm 100% in but was going to be doing a recomp, so maybe the 'cutting class'?

Btw. I will be reaching out to unbiased members to judge. No mods or reps will be judges.

This interest me and motivates me. Umm I like it!! Only 1 week in on current log.

IML Gear Cream!
Let's start first Wk Oct
If everyone is on board

TBJ (the champion) - most productive cut.

(If I have a log now, can I continue when we start?)

TBJ (the champion) - most productive cut.

(If I have a log now, can I continue when we start?)
Yes that would be fine.

Anyone who is in a blast can join but current pics at the start of the competition will be the starting point.

So that give people a month to get fat as fuck and than cut for twelve weeks

Very cool, wish I hadn't just had a minor surgery, I'd consider getting in this. Good luck to all those that do, I'll be following...

I'm in for 'Quality Muscle Added'

This comp is a good opportunity for the community to put their differences aside, support each other and get on with getting jerked & tanned.

Let's do this!

This should be interesting. I will be watching. I would state there must be documented starting pics of multiple angles. And no TBJ Instagram filters

I see where this went
True

This should be interesting. I will be watching. I would state there must be documented starting pics of multiple angles. And no TBJ Instagram filters

Agreed.

Why don't you judge? Serious. (Or are we not doing that?)

Would be cool to have a couple or few experienced BBing vets/forum guys judge

I'm in for 'Quality Muscle Added'

This comp is a good opportunity for the community to put their differences aside, support each other and get on with getting jerked & tanned.

Let's do this!
That's the goal buddy.

I agree. No filters. Newspaper showing the date in starting pics is mandatory.

Agreed.

Why don't you judge? Serious. (Or are we not doing that?)

Would be cool to have a couple or few experienced BBing vets/forum guys judge
I'll be asking guys to judge and won't reveal who they are.

No mods or reps.

Back