• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Must've been lots of weed and big scary dogs..

For weed... I mean for fuckin weed..
If I was that guy, I would have been mega pissed. Like pull a pin on a grenade and say, see you all in hell!!
Fuck that, you break into my house for weed and kill my 2 dogs...

WE ALL GOING TO HELL UP IN THIS BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'd do the same for my cats. I mean that.

If I was that guy, I would have been mega pissed. Like pull a pin on a grenade and say, see you all in hell!!

Same.

They can shoot your dog and you can't do a fucking thing about it. Did you know that?

"Dog jumped at me. Did you see it, Steve? I saw it. Document it."

Same.

They can shoot your dog and you can't do a fucking thing about it. Did you know that?

"Dog jumped at me. Did you see it, Steve? I saw it. Document it."

Unfortunately yes, I do know that.. I can see at times why they have to do it.. I mean fuck.. Check this video out..

Look how they don't even give a fuck..

https://youtu.be/WCNNiRfQiTg

Gdi I could have went all day with out seeing that. This shit pisses me off just flat out killed those dogs. My dogs are like my family. Poor dogs didn't stand a chance

Sent from my SM-G935P using Tapatalk

There's been a lot of cop hate and shit going on lately and honestly like 90 percent of the time I'm siding with the popos saying they were just doing their job but this shit is crazy. Acting like their trying to arrest el chapo for some weed? Go catch someone drinking and driving instead of bull like this for a fucking olany. They probably got like a QP out of that raid that's insane.

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

I got one of my dogs laying at my feet and one laying on my leg and I'm looking at these big sobs thinking the same thing.

Deadass im usually pretty level headed even if there's some fuckery afoot but if someone shot one of my dogs I could see myself snapping and offing someone over it. I love these big fucks

Sent from my SM-G360V using Tapatalk

I just read the posts. Didn't want to watch the video. I've got 3 full size dogs and if anyone shot them I just couldn't see it ending well for anyone involved. I try not to get too wound up anymore but they're like family. Oh and fucking weed man 'cmon.

I dont understand why they cant knock on the door and and give the occupants 5 minutes to open the door. no need to throw grenades and shoot peoples dogs. cops threw a gernade and it landed in a babies crib and exploded, guy they were looking for wasnt even there.

Back