• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Monster Log/ Cruefan89🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Cruefan89

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!

Stats
44 M
6'. Ectomorph
210lb
bf% 15 ish
trt script for cruise

Cycle will be 20 week ( This will be around my eighth or so cycle outside my trt script )

test e 600 ew 1-20
deca 600 ew 1-12
eq 800 ew 1-20
kick with dbol 50mg 1-4 (maybe 3 sides depending)
Masin 25 mg eod
All Monster Gear

My trt test number came back at 118 two weeks ago. Just came off a cut cycle and stopped with twelve days of nothing to drop my test for my trt Dr. Works every time. All numbers are level and ready to go.

I will upload pics of gear when it works. Not allowing me from my iPhone ? Worked before

Not going to bore anyone with clean diet/ diet on point talk. I know what to eat and will do my best to adhere to it. I eat six times a day and I'm a minority at work and home for what I eat if that helps. Then asked on the side by people for help with their diet. You get the picture

Lets clear the air with this whole vial fill level bullshit that someone claims against Monster. I took the lowest filled vial that monster sent me and pulled all the oil out with four pins and hit 10ml on the nose. Which tells me that all the others are overfilled.

I pinned my first pin and very little pip which I'm sure was my shaky ass hands fault. This will be my first run with deca. I used NPP and wish I stuck with that plan incase an early bail out is needed.

I work out six days a week and seven when I can (family). Fall winter will be easier.

Wish I could post the pictures I have and will when I figure this out like I have before.
So join me/ push me/ critique me/ ask questions , give advise and i will 100% be honest.

I'm not a cheerleader for Monster Labs. Im neutral with this log and expressed some concerns to him already. I'm here for the board and answer to the board. Monster is my supply and I'm his quality control.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 131
Good luck brother!

Curious as what are your concerns

Good luck brother!

Curious as what are your concerns

My concerns to Monster we're don't fuck over the board and don't pick fights with members on here. Stay professional while he is here. I proved that the vials sent to me were filled at 10ml and above so that was plus at least to me. He says he will support me on this cycle if changes need to be made. Regardless of all this I will get blood drawn and go from there.

Good intro.Nice blast you have there.Makes my planned gram eq week seem light now ..

Straight shooter. I like that...

Subbd!

Did chest and core today. Took dbol at 2am and hit the gym at 4am. Not much to say
other than not enough time to workout. Leave the house at 5:20 for work.
Still no pip and couldn't tell where I pinned. I will give a better review of the dbol after
i get a few workouts in with it.

Post workout meal
two turkey sausage
4 egg whites and one whole
protein shake
Half a whole wheat English muffin. ( Other half is pre workout with peanut butter)

I eat every two hours. 6 times a day

Meal two

Grilled chicken breast
sweet potatoe
steamed broccoli

My concerns to Monster we're don't fuck over the board and don't pick fights with members on here. Stay professional while he is here. I proved that the vials sent to me were filled at 10ml and above so that was plus at least to me. He says he will support me on this cycle if changes need to be made. Regardless of all this I will get blood drawn and go from there.

We are trying to show by asking guys to log and do bloods that we want a huge future in the industry with reputable members giving honest feedback.
Thank you for doing this log for us bro

Today

Cardio,back,tri's and core.

Hitting my macros of
protein 228
carbs 563
fat 69

IML Gear Cream!

4am workout today

Cardio,legs and shoulders.

second pin was smooth zero pip.

Macro goals rest of the day

Same here as far as home...i have my own dungeon.

Today

Cardio, chest and core.

Still no pip. Will weigh myself Sunday for any changes.

Dbol Ed at 50mg pre workout. Not much to report at this time being that I'm in my first week and hitting early workouts this week. Go to mid afternoon workouts starting next week for two weeks and should have a better report by the end of next week.

I will adjust my macros as my weight increases during this cycle to allow maximum Gainz. This will be tough coming off my best cut cycle I ever had. Those of you who know what I'm talking about can relate.

Today

Cardio, back , tri's and core

Pin # 3 - zero pip and easy to push threw 25g

First week weigh in tomorrow

Workout for today

Cardio, chest , Bi's and core

Weigh in yesterday was 212lbs. That's up 2 pounds in 7 days.

Zero pip with Monster Gear. 4 pins into cycle

Today

Cardio , back and tri's.

Really good pumps when working out.

Waiting for joint pain to subside when deca hits. Nothing major just years of lifting. Elbows and shoulders.

How is the dbol so far for you as far as any heartburn etc.Ufortunately i cant run dbol,anavar anymore without acid reflux that forces me to quit winny and abombs im fine with.

How is the dbol so far for you as far as any heartburn etc.Ufortunately i cant run dbol,anavar anymore without acid reflux that forces me to quit winny and abombs im fine with.

Honestly, I feel a good pump when working out but nothing crazy or out of the ordinary.
This is my first run of dbol in awhile same as deca. I have four different labs on hand but
never used it. This is week two so maybe by the end of the week. No heartburn at all. Var
gives me heartburn for sure. Adding var in at week 16.

Today

Legs and light shoulders

Took 1ml of advances test susp pwo and sweat like a pig.

Cardio, chest and calves.

Maintaining macros daily. May adjust ^^ if weight is 215+ Sunday

Today

Cardio , back and tri's

6th pin today and still zero pip. 50mg dbol Ed
Going to up dbol to 100mg to see if I'm missing something. Just curious as to results.
They come in a 50mg capsule which I'm not fond of as far as dosing goes. To much
hassel trying anything other than 50mg dose.

Today

Cardio, legs ,shoulders

Weigh in results. 214lbs
Thats + 4 lbs in two weeks. I like the slow steady progress as
opposed to huge jumps of water and fat. I'm sure that's partial of
what I'm gaining but not as much.

And so it continues..............

Today

Cardio, chest , calves

When pinning today I must of nicked a vein because instant sweat and some coughing.
Had to get into the shower to cool down. Not quite as bad as tren but close. It happens from time to time.

Today

Cardio, chest , calves

When pinning today I must of nicked a vein because instant sweat and some coughing.
Had to get into the shower to cool down. Not quite as bad as tren but close. It happens from time to time.

Yeah , its pretty intense... scared the shit out of me the first time

Back